• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Cambridge Hodder boost Education - Physics Chemistry Biology Computer, Workbooks+ Solutions, Text Books, Student Books , Student Revision

Reaction score
Physics Workbooks and Solutions Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Chemistry Workbooks and Solutions Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Biology Workbooks and Solutions Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Computer Workbook and Solutions Required (Hodder Education 2nd Edition)

Please send PDF for all above Workbooks and soultions for O Level Cambridge

Last edited:
Reaction score
Physics Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Chemistry Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Biology Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Computer Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)

Please send PDF for all above Textbooks and Study Revisions for O Level Cambridge

Reaction score
Cambridge Hodder Education (Students Revision Guide Required for following)

Physics Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: Heather Kennett and Tom Duncan
Chemistry Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: Bryan Earl and Doug Wilford
Biology Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: D G Mackean and Dave Hayward
Computer Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams

Please Provide me Students Revision Guide for all Above Books??

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have other books too.
Mention again the names of needed books

Physics Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: Heather Kennett and Tom Duncan
Chemistry Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: Bryan Earl and Doug Wilford
Biology Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 3rd Edition) Author: D G Mackean and Dave Hayward
Computer Students Revision Guide (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams

Computer Students Answer book (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams

Reaction score

Computer Students Answer book (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams
If you have past papers solutions for above subjects...send that too...thanks in advance

Reaction score
Already have this....same thing required for

Computer Students answes (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams

Send me whatever you have... where are u from?? Provide ur contact if possible...I also have lots of things to share

Reaction score
Wh
Already have this....same thing required for

Computer Students answes (Hodder Education 2nd Edition) Author : David Watson and Helen Williams

Send me whatever you have... where are u from?? Provide ur contact if possible...I also have lots of things to share
Which books do you have?

Reaction score
Physics Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Chemistry Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Biology Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)
Computer Textbook and Study Revision Required (Hodder Education 3rd Edition)

Please send PDF for all above Textbooks and Study Revisions for O Level Cambridge
Go to studylib.com I think you’ll find some of the books there

Reaction score
hi, i dont have the workbooks but i have physics, chem, and bio, they r highlighted but I hope u don't mind

Attachments

• Cambridge O level Biology.pdf
    36.1 MB · Views: 82
  • Cambridge O Level Chemistry Bryan Earl.pdf
    21.2 MB · Views: 100
  • Cambridge O Level Physics (Heather Duncan) (z-lib.org)-Copy.pdf
    21.5 MB · Views: 138