• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Crash Oct/Nov 2013 session

Reaction score
guys plz help me out i hv to gv bio,chem,phys,maths,english in ths nov sessionm ,,,havent read any thng,,,,,had to do it becoz of some family issue ....kindly tell me is it possible to do so...can we prepare this in 2 months

plz reply,,,,help me out of it

Reaction score
u have got 5 whole subjects to do in 2 months!
schools give children about 2-3 years for this
well u cud if u study really hard
i wud recommend tuition or academy
if possible, try to give them in the may/june 2014 session as then u cud obtain better grades
cuz now not only do u have study all the untapped syllabus but also solve the past papers which are essential
so try ur best and if possible for u, give hem in the may/june 2014 session

Reaction score
can u recommend me any institute here in khi ,,, who do so on short notice,,,know its hard but had to leave pk in decmbr ,,,so no othr way

ABM

Reaction score
As a teacher i would recommend that you give papers in May/June session because these are core subjects can there is no way you can learn all these subjects in two months although you can minimize your load by giving like Maths and English in Nov and the rest in May/ June. It is possible as i am teaching students who were unable to give paper in May/June because of some issues and now are taking Maths in Nov attempt if you live in Karachi Bahadurabad area you can join us as i have already started and only 3 to 4 classes have taken place.

HURRY UP!
Admission open for O level batch starting from 1st September 2013.
Orient Collegiate will be open from 15th August 2013 to receive admission forms and fees between 5pm till 7pm.
Free demo classes and student counselling .
Crash courses available for November 2013 attempt subject to availability classes for which will start from Monday 19th August 2013.

Sir Abdul Basit Mianoor
Experienced and Renowned teacher of O levels at Orient Collegiate
Classes of Economics, Business Studies, Maths and Accounts starting from 1st September 2013 and of Statistics 1st December 2013 hurry up call now 0321-3890420 or vist www.facebook.com/abdulbasitmianoor for location map and details.

G-1 Al-Rehman square Opp.Sharfabad Govt school, Near Abid Mirath Kabab House Karachi

Attachments

• Location Map.JPG
    Location Map.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
I know thats its difficult but have no other option does your academy provide teachers for these science subjects as well,,,if not kindly suggest any othr:confused:

ABM

Reaction score
I know thats its difficult but have no other option does your academy provide teachers for these science subjects as well,,,if not kindly suggest any othr:confused:

unfortunately we do not offer science subjects Maths and other commerce subjects and i do not know of any institute that offers science sorry.

Reaction score
hey,dn't be tensed....'m facing same case...u can be cover if try hard 24*7....like i do in 1 month...tips: sacrifice all your activities like internet,tv,games etc etc....Remember CIE wants your concepts.whenever whtever sub u gonna read try to catch da concepts/basic concepts.dn't get tensed abt how much yearly question u solved up.try to tensed like how much concepts u filled that could provide to solve any yearly u faced next.so BEST OF LUCK
p.s : can't apply this on english bcuz it'sthus a bullshit sub which u have to do lots of practise to get on CIE standards...:cautious:

Reaction score
thnks fr the support ,,,,hv u given ur papers or r u gonna gv thm in nov,,,,,do u know any institution in khi fr this