• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level economics tutor Lahore- HELP wanted please !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I am taking my O level economics exam privately, can you please tell about a good O level economics tutor in Lahore. Please do not tell me about the academies because they are just a place to socialize. I am very serious about my economics o level, so please tell about an academy or tutor who teaches well, and I disdain going to classes with 100 students

Reaction score
Re: O level economics tutor Lahore- HELP wanted please !!!!!

Hi ,
My younger sister took her o level economics exam and she took o level economics tuition from an academy by the name of pacans. The teacher is very good, he explains everything really well because he tool O level exams himself and then got his Bachelors degree from Canada. I cannot remember his phone number, but I remember his website, you can visit it http://www.pacans.com if the link does not work you can try writing " pacans o level " on google and search. Take care.

Reaction score
Re: O level economics tutor Lahore- HELP wanted please !!!!!

thank you so much, my problem is solved. This guy teaches well and the prices are also good. And btw the link worked. hahaha.