• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level English Language Help

Reaction score
Hello evryone!
I am in need of some urgent help as I will be appearing in June 2015 for my O Level English Language Exam. My english is not that good and I don't know anything about the paper nor the pattern of essays, letters etc as I have a horrible teacher in school.
So guys please help me and tell me everything that I need to know about and I will be very thankful to you

Reaction score
Hello evryone!
I am in need of some urgent help as I will be appearing in June 2015 for my O Level English Language Exam. My english is not that good and I don't know anything about the paper nor the pattern of essays, letters etc as I have a horrible teacher in school.
So guys please help me and tell me everything that I need to know about and I will be very thankful to you
have u gone through its syllabus? if not ..do soo..
nd if uv done so most of ur doubts will b cleared soon
nd dis might help!https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/english-formats-for-gce-1123-p12.14645/