• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Islamiyat Notes (Written in contrast with Marking Schemes and Reference Books)

Reaction score
Greetings juniors. I had compiled complete O level notes of Islamiyat almost 2 years back and I was also awarded with a Galaxy S5 for my contributions and hard work by XtremePapers. :D XPF Contest Winner
I just realized that those notes were not posted in the Revision section so I am going to post the links here.
Also, I have written all the answers in continuous prose and included points from Marking Schemes, Farkhanda Noor's, Iftikhar's and Ghulam's book. I also adjusted my answers in accordance with some points that I read in a couple of examiner reports.
*Still do not solely rely on my notes but pay attention in class, make your own notes and then compliment them to my notes. I only made these for assistance and not be used as primary source of learning.

*Notes are in PDF format so you need a PDF reader to read them. You can use the Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader. Kindly click the names to download either of them. :)
Thanks for sharing the links and the valuable advice. It's great that you emphasize using them as a supplement to class learning. Much appreciated!
traffic jam 3d