• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o-level maths theory...ruined by chem master

Reaction score
I love it how kids like you think it's so cool to copy paste stuff and claiming it to be your own ... have seen / heard these so called "Mathematics Errors" plenty of times before.

In both of your claims, your relationships are wrong to begin with. You can relate them like this unless there is some background provided.

For instance one can say logically that when 3 apples are to be divided among zero person, how many apples does each person get?
You will say that since there is no person, we cannot divide the apples. And math proves this by saying that anything divided by zero is undefined!

Fancy that ;)

Reaction score
dude...next time iam gonna come up with some new math theorem failures......let's see who can solve those...

Reaction score
These are not math theorem failures, what the hell is that anyways?
You do know that Maths is the mother of all sciences right?

So stop bashing on it :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:

Assalamoalaikum!!

well come on ...this is all fun...let it go on...whether he is proved wrong or whatever....this is fun!!!!! :D
so chilll....dont be serious all the time!! and now plz dont give a reply opposing me...or whatever...just forget it i dont want to start a fight...let this topic stick to its title!! :)
and I will not reply for any further reply you make...i mean no debates/arguments!! :p
if u dont like this topic...simple...dont read it...ignore it!! :cool:

Thanks a lot!! :cool:

P.S. i'm, nt being rude or smthng but i dont ike such arguments!! :cool:

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
MAVtKnmJ said:

Assalamoalaikum!!

well come on ...this is all fun...let it go on...whether he is proved wrong or whatever....this is fun!!!!! :D
so chilll....dont be serious all the time!! and now plz dont give a reply opposing me...or whatever...just forget it i dont want to start a fight...let this topic stick to its title!! :)
and I will not reply for any further reply you make...i mean no debates/arguments!! :p
if u dont like this topic...simple...dont read it...ignore it!! :cool:

Thanks a lot!! :cool:

P.S. i'm, nt being rude or smthng but i dont ike such arguments!! :cool:

Please spare me your lectures, I don't need them.
If you didn't want to start an argument why did you make that post then? Contradiction much?

And FYI I was having fun!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
*****back to topic***** :) :cool:

Chem_master said:
dude...next time iam gonna come up with some new math theorem failures......let's see who can solve those...

yes...we'll be waiting ...this time i'll see if my power works :p

Reaction score
@MAVtKnmJ: i am proving the theories wrong....in a wrong way so others could just point out what went wrong.....?
do not drag me into a fight with people like u?

Reaction score
You are proving the theories wrong, in a wrong way? huh?

I simply proved you wrong so that automatically means I am fighting you? Oh c'mon grow up!

Reaction score
u didnot proved me wrong..... u haven't made a simple post of your own......
you just read the thread and posted ur stupid "COMMENT" on it.. to present wrong theorem failures is just for the sake to start your sleepy mind engines...you r the only alien guy having prob with it.....actually u have a prob with everyone n everythng here!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum people!!

Well i think..we shud stop it now...forget abt it...let us forgive him..let it be....we are not here to fight..what has been done is over...we cannot do anything now..so no more comments regarding MAVtKnmJ....let us be good believers..and live in the best way we can....these small good deeds..will help us in the HereAfter...

I am not talking to somebody in specific...infact even i have coommented..but now.....stopppppppp!!! :D :D :) :) :D :D :)

Enjoy life as it is!!

Have a happy day...keep smiling...if we try to forget bad things..we can be successful in acheiving happiness :p

soo.....Once again ...let us come together ...and enjoy

@MAVtKmnJ : and whatever it is...I on behalf of everyone say SORRY to u .....although next time i hope to have ur friendly replies.... :p

plzzzz people no more replies :)