• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
Anybody please answer these questions in breif points. Please.
Q1) "The Morley-Minto Reforms did nothing to improve the position of Muslims in India" Explain whether you agree or disagree with this statement? (14)

Q2) Why were the Morley Minto Reforms found to be unsatisfactory? (7)

Q3) Though unity achieved in Lucknow Pact was short lived, it had significant impact on Indian Politics. Do you agree? Explain? (14)

O4) Why were the 3 Round table Conferences helf? (7)

Q5) Jinnah's 14 points were the most important for the Pak Movement. Do you agree? (14)

Q6) Why di Jinnah give his 14 points? (7)

Q7) Why was India Act 1935 considered very important for Pak Movement? (7)

Q8) Why was India Act 1935 made by British? (7)

Q9) Why was the day of Delieverance celebrated? (7)

Q10) Celebrating the day of delieverance was justified. Give Reasons. (14)
PLEASE POST YOU'RE QUESTION/DOUBT'S IN THE THIS TREAD i.e CLICK HERE

Reaction score
O-level notes center!
If I have missed any links or uploads; feel free to post them, I will update my links.
Most of Anon's links ( http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/useful-stuff-compiled-for-o-level.6190/) have also been included (due to some site changes, his links won't work anymore).

All the links are in the post(s) below:

Update: Addmaths Marking scheme from year 4 -11 and And orignal exam Periodic table and a Website for getting complete 10 years marking Scheme of all subjects.\(^^)/

Can u make anon links work

Reaction score
Opps! Uploaded the wrong files! My bad! Here these are the Password removed files ... I think :p

Attachments

• Fishing + Mineral Resources_NoRestriction.pdf
    136.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Industries_NoRestriction.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 136
  • Trade_NoRestriction.pdf
    173.6 KB · Views: 128