• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
here u go the answer of ur question is:
There are various significance of the Prophet(pbuh) Not allowing the writing of Ahadith in the early days in Makkah (early days), Firstly, Prophet(pbuh)'s focus was to estabilish Islam, because in the early days Prophet (pbuh) was more concerned about the flourishing of Islamic message and to preserve islamic mission in the hearts of muslims firmly. Secondly, it was to give more priority to the writing down of Quranic revelations. Prophet(pbuh) wanted his companions to focus more on the writing down of Quranic revelations as Quran is the foundation of all Shariah laws and guidance. Thirdly, he wanted to ensure the clear discrimination of his words and the words Of Allah(Quran). He didnt wanted his complanions to get confused between the words of Allah and his sayings. therefore, he asked his companions to write only Quranic verses at that time and as time passed he taught them how to differ between his sayings and the words of Allah. Lastly, when he became confident that his companions can discriminate between Quran and Hadith, he encouraged them to write down Ahadith. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Amr's attempt to seek permission for writing down Ahadith of Prophet(pbuh) is evident to this. Once he said to Prophet(pbuh): 'O messenger of Allah! I wish to narrate some of your traditions so I intend to write these with my hands along with my heart?" Prophet(pbuh) said:"If they are my Hadith have them written along with your heart."
wow you replied 8 hours after i got home from examination hall...but thanks anyway :)

Reaction score
hey. has anybody got the grey book? islmiyat? by mustafa draper and thomas? i left my books in school n tomorrow is my paper :'( so can somebody just send pictures of the caliphs chapter from that book? please PM me if somebody wants to help? i'll b v thankful.:(

Reaction score
σℓєνєℓ ησтє'ѕ ¢єηтєя

New Note's and Link's have been Updated (23/March/2014) :D
Keep Sharing Note's on Olevel and Alevel. Let this thread grow!

Also visit my thread on A-Level's notes Center
(In Update stage)

janganlupa.gif

Whosoever I have Helped directly or indirectly so Please pray for me that I get good result in my Exams. InshAllah ! :)
i cant find your notes

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
I can't open the Geography notes
it says the website is frozen
please help

We're sorry, this site is frozen.
If you are the site owner, please
click here to contact us
regarding the status of your website.
Please do not contact us if you are not the owner of this site.
  • Geography Notes:Here

Reaction score
Can anyone please give me Geography and Accounts (& Mathematics) chapter wise notes? I will really appreciate it. I need them fast. Please help me.

Reaction score
Can anyone please give me Geography and Accounts (& Mathematics) chapter wise notes? I will really appreciate it. I need them fast. Please help me.
If u liv in karachi take tution frm sir hamza for geo... he is da best got A* frm him and math frm ahhmad saya