• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Result 12th August or 13th August? please tell

Reaction score
I got the letter from British Council that the result could come on 13th August, but some crazy girls are telling me the result would come on 12th August and they are even saying that O level results might also get cancelled as the Pak studies and Islamiat exam were cancelled. Please tell. I confirmed with my O-level institue Pacans and they told it would come on 13th.

Reaction score
I got the letter from British Council that the result could come on 13th August, but some crazy girls are telling me the result would come on 12th August and they are even saying that O level results might also get cancelled as the Pak studies and Islamiat exam were cancelled. Please tell. I confirmed with my O-level institue Pacans and they told it would come on 13th.

The result would come on 13th. In which branch of Pacans do you study? I am studying in Pacans Defence