• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O levels computer studies project

Reaction score
hallo i sent u an e mail hoping u would help me because i have never seen a pattern project please do help me!!

Reaction score
Hey! What is this PROJECT??? I started computer studies this year and I hv no idea wht this PROJECT is meant to be!!!

Reaction score
Hey! What is this PROJECT??? I started computer studies this year and I hv no idea wht this PROJECT is meant to be!!!
it is the paper 2 of computer studies, either a candidate takes this coursework(which is paper2 ) or the alternative to coursework (which is paper 3) along with the theory paper which is paper 1 .Hope you got it now.

Reaction score
can anyone give me a sample of computer project on the topic hostel information system

Reaction score
I have sent you the Email, Please kindly send me your Project, it'll be a great help.... really hope you are still distributing it.....:)