• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 Examination Session | Read this first

Reaction score
DO you have any idea when the Results for OCT/NOV 2012 IGCSE session will be out?? Where can we get them? Can we get them online, or do v have to ask our school??

Reaction score
Salaam :)
I have a Q : When is going to be our results for the Oct/nov-2012 session we appeared ??

Reaction score
this may/june evry1 in our class (including me) knew 4 out of 7questions of Physics P2 by heart 5hrs b4 the exams .......i knw it was cheating, bt hw r u supposd to close ur eyes wen the whle question is being discussed openly :unsure:better take care this time abt the security.....coz no matter how much we cheat, the exams are the foundation of our future!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
this may/june evry1 in our class (including me) knew 4 out of 7questions of Physics P2 by heart 5hrs b4 the exams .......i knw it was cheating, bt hw r u supposd to close ur eyes wen the whle question is being discussed openly :unsure:better take care this time abt the security.....coz no matter how much we cheat, the exams are the foundation of our future!!!!
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB....

Yes, InshaAllah we are and will..
But I'd like to point out that it's the duty of you people as well, to report any such posts you come across. It kinda becomes impossible for us to check out those thousands of threads when we ourselves are busy with exams. That'd get you reward too, n make our job easy and avoid candidates getting unfair advantage. Trust me, I deleted many such threads I came across in May/June too. I do not know of what you're talking about, which means I didn't see that thread. Had you reported that thread, we'd have removed it, and candidates wouldn't have taken any kind of unfair advantage.

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB....

Yes, InshaAllah we are and will..
But I'd like to point out that it's the duty of you people as well, to report any such posts you come across. It kinda becomes impossible for us to check out those thousands of threads when we ourselves are busy with exams. That'd get you reward too, n make our job easy and avoid candidates getting unfair advantage. Trust me, I deleted many such threads I came across in May/June too. I do not know of what you're talking about, which means I didn't see that thread. Had you reported that thread, we'd have removed it, and candidates wouldn't have taken any kind of unfair advantage.

there was a thread.....first they were discussing, bt wen they realized tht we bangladeshis hvnt appeared yet, they opnd a conversation smwhere else.....bt those idiots said "hey guys dnt discuss it here lets go here (gave an address)" ..........so then they strtd discussin questions dere -_-