• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could someone please please please send me Chemistry HL november 2012 paper 1 and paper 2 ??? I have a test tomorrow and the teacher will put that on the test... IM SCREWEDDDD !!! please ppl help a poor IB student :( my email is [email protected]... thanks a lot ! PS: if u need any qb or anything I can readily give it to you !

Reaction score
How to decide energy given out by various compounds on combustion, for example if we combust alcohol continue?

How to decide energy given out by various compounds on combustion, for example if we combust alcohol and ethene so which one is likely to give more energy, is only calculation energy change is the way? or we can decide through general knowledge in either case let me know the solution for it?

Reaction score
CAN ANY 1 HELP ME GETTING SAMPLE PAPERS FOR GRADE 10 ? ADIMMISION TEST
ENGLISH GRAMMER ....
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
QP and MS for Paper 32 Biology winter 2012 is missing is there anyone know where can i find and download it? I need the paper because my teacher ask us to find this paper for our mock exam revision! Thanks
its available.. i have my self checked it... and solved tooo..! u may check it again... if u difnt find it.. ill send u a file

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...AS Level/Mathematics (9709)/9709_w08_qp_3.pdf
question no. 9 please please please help

and

http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Mathematics (9709)/9709_s09_qp_3.pdf

question number 6

The parametric equations of a curve are
x = a cos^3 t, y = a sin^3 t,
where a is a positive constant and 0 < t < pie/2
(i) Express dy/dx in terms of t. [3]
(ii) Show that the equation of the tangent to the curve at the point with parameter t is
x sin t + y cos t = a sin t cos t.

I've done part (i).How do you do part (ii) ?

please help thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Does anyone has notes on the pillars of islam...like hajj and zakat...if so pls tell.!

Reaction score
can anyone upload november 2011 examiner report for 9700 a level biology? need it urgently.

Reaction score
can you Please please! upload past papers and MS from 2001 also!! Please its my request!

Status
Not open for further replies.