• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am new to diz so please can i know how to download oct/nov 2012 o/l mathematics paper? :)

open the paper and then move ur cursor down towards the vertical scorll bar(in the left)
and then click on icon just before the printer sort of icon-the 5 one​

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the october/november 2012 English IGCSE Listening track

Reaction score
Can you please upload the marking schemes for AS level Hindi 8687 of the 2012 papers..???

Reaction score
The insert of nov 2012 english paper 2 is not available. From where can i find it?

Reaction score

Attachments

• 2058_w12_qp_11.pdf
    187.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2058_w12_qp_12.pdf
    249.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2058_w12_qp_21.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2058_w12_qp_22.pdf
    163.5 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
DOES ANY ONE HAVE GUESS PAPER FOR ISLAMIAT AND HISTORY OR GEO
Knowledge is the most important thing in one’s life. There are two kinds of knowledge: Religious knowledge and Spiritual knowledge..
Allah S.W.T. says in the Qur’an in Sura 9, Verse 121:
"..........let them devote themselves to studies in religion and admonish their comrades when they return to them so that they may guard themselves against evil."
The Holy Prophet of Allah (S.A.W.) has said: "Atta libul ilm faridhatol kuli muslim." This Hadith means: "Attainment of knowledge is a must for every Muslim."

Reaction score
Am unable to download them..and when I am doing them they are appreaing in some other language..So how to do that?I am nw in this

Reaction score
It would be really great if you could open up a section for revision on the GCE cambridge o lvls section similar to the gcse

Reaction score
i need complete notes for Islamiat Quranic passages part b ????? can anybody help?///

Reaction score
anyone know what radioactive isotopes are? (IGCSE Chemistry)
radioactive isotopes are natural or artificially created isotope of a chemical element having an unstable nucleus that decays emitting alpha, beta or gamma rays until stability is reached.

Reaction score
Can any body upload the following9789812743855_Cover (2).jpg book

O LEVEL ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION NOTES
BY
SINGAPORE ASIAN PUBLISHERS.

Please see the image file.

Reaction score
are igcse exams hard
i mean i have done all bio mcq october/nov and may june and then all may june paper 3
then i have done alot of chem and physics
but i am worried about the practicals should i be worried

Reaction score
can anyone help me to get notes on alternative to practical chemistry gcse ? thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.