• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
2 subjects total, it's sufficient to apply for those moderate-ranking universities i guess

Reaction score
U look too intelligent nd passionate abt studies..:) how many total subjects u r having in Alevels?????????
i have Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, general paper

m also a beaconite.. (was a citizen iNn o levels)

I gave AS of Phy, Chem, Math, Acc in this june (2012)
M plannnig to give A2 of these in June 2013.

gp in nov 2012 (ALLAH ne chaha tou)

and eco (atleast AS level) in nov 2012

Reaction score
m also a beaconite.. (was a citizen iNn o levels)

I gave AS of Phy, Chem, Math, Acc in this june (2012)
M plannnig to give A2 of these in June 2013.

gp in nov 2012 (ALLAH ne chaha tou)

and eco (atleast AS level) in nov 2012
GREAT. You look very Islamic as well. Ramazan is around the corner. plzzzzzzz do pray 4 me so that i can score 4 As in my AS

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to ask a question here. Is it easy to get a pass grade (E) ? how they going to count all of these based on UMS sorta thing ?

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to prepare for gp if i want to study it myself for paper in nov 2012.

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to prepare for gp if i want to study it myself for paper in nov 2012.
Check the syllabus and study on all the topics. Do deep research on each topics mentioned over there. Internet will surely be of great help for GP especially wikipedia and other sites. Also see past papers, marking schemes, sample GP essays and GP essays graded by the CIE and the comments they provide. Moreover read various articles( especially in English ) from various newspapers and magazines especially the editorial one and try to extract as much information from them as possible. Try it, it will surely help you.