• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
Haven't register for the exam as I have no idea whether i can cope with both AS & A2 papers together:(
its possible. when you go into academies they finish your syllabus for a2 or as in 3 months with past ppr practice, the thing is you need to respond well and only focus on study if you want to earn good grades in this relatively short time. its feasible and do able. good luck.

Reaction score
Any A2 students appearing or planning to appear for any As subjects this Oct/Nov session ? If yes then please post your subjects and let's discuss about it.
ya ya m also planning to give exam of all subjects

Reaction score
its possible. when you go into academies they finish your syllabus for a2 or as in 3 months with past ppr practice, the thing is you need to respond well and only focus on study if you want to earn good grades in this relatively short time. its feasible and do able. good luck.

seriously? I'm going to give it a try, I believe that as long as I'm consistent enough, I might can score it well :) btw I'll register for 2 subjects AS & A2 business studies and psychology.. Anyone have any idea did the Thinking Skills (A2) accepted in terms of universities entrance ? Is this subject treated equal as other subjects?

Reaction score
seriously? I'm going to give it a try, I believe that as long as I'm consistent enough, I might can score it well :) btw I'll register for 2 subjects AS & A2 business studies and psychology.. Anyone have any idea did the Thinking Skills (A2) accepted in terms of universities entrance ? Is this subject treated equal as other subjects?
yeah i am also giving it a try. self belief is important. for the last question you posed you need to see the admission criteria of those universities in which you aim to get admission.

Reaction score
Any A2 students appearing or planning to appear for any As subjects this Oct/Nov session ? If yes then please post your subjects and let's discuss about it.
hi every 1 ! sam here ! i m new here . i just created n account coz i need help for the oct/nov 2012 exams as i m appearing for chem n physics AS levels ! i wanna register for these subjects but dont know how much to pay for each subject (the registration fee ) and i cant even find it on cie.org.uk ! can any 1 help me plz !

Reaction score
hi every 1 ! sam here ! i m new here . i just created n account coz i need help for the oct/nov 2012 exams as i m appearing for chem n physics AS levels ! i wanna register for these subjects but dont know how much to pay for each subject (the registration fee ) and i cant even find it on cie.org.uk ! can any 1 help me plz !

ur country?

Reaction score
The price differ from country to country. So can you mention the name of your country ? You can also check it from the British Council office of your country or their official website!