• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT/NOV help plEASeEEEE

Reaction score
Hi GUYS i am thinking to give my As level exam of physcis and MAths .I have althoughter five subject including biology and chemistry and General paper.I am giving this exam so that i will reduce burden of these As levels latter .IS THIS A right dissucsion or not ??????????????????????.And if it is right give me suggestion to prepare for my exam this oct/nov .I HAve to get ASSSSSSS in this subjects any how .HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?/???????????????????? HOPINGGGGGGGGGG FOR YOURRRRRRR ANSWER!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
If you are extraordinary and gallant enough to take this risk then go for it ! locate your aims and target, download the syllabuses for the mentioned subjects..two textbooks for each subject shall be enough..construct solid concepts and start studying hard not today rather now !!
however that's not a wise decision, frankly speaking ..! :oops:
go for full-fledged A level. AS would then be like pretty easy for you to handle ..