• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2012 anyone?

Reaction score
hi guys evn m also gvng in oct/nov.....does ny body knws englsh oral exmx topic for oct/nov???? if anybody knw plz help me.......

Reaction score
wow al lot of you people seem to be doing this october november.... looks like we are all going to the battlefield as one big family!!!! :D :D :D
you know if they ttok cuteness into account when marking the papers Id show them my avatar and they would give me my A* but since they dont I'll have to work hard for them :LOL: oh well good luck to y'all Insha'Allah we'll do well

Reaction score
wow al lot of you people seem to be doing this october november.... looks like we are all going to the battlefield as one big family!!!! :D :D :D
you know if they ttok cuteness into account when marking the papers Id show them my avatar and they would give me my A* but since they dont I'll have to work hard for them :LOL: oh well good luck to y'all Insha'Allah we'll do well

hope so...!:)

Reaction score
a true one direction fan!!
y do you ask?!?
no just saw your location and well u resemble one of my friendz who is also CRAZY about them... I have nothing against them and stuffz.. but Im not that big of a fan thats it :D

Reaction score
no just saw your location and well u resemble one of my friendz who is also CRAZY about them... I have nothing against them and stuffz.. but Im not that big of a fan thats it :D

i just looooove zayn and harry!!:D:D

Reaction score
Hope u r rite ...!!! :unsure: btw thnx!!:)

Reaction score
Im doing my exams in october november..
one of the subjects im doing is lit,,im handling great gatsby, i know why the caged bird sings and much ado about nothing...any of you doing the same books as me??

and i already sat my french exams in may/june

Reaction score
I am also giving english oral exam 1 week left :(
why doesnt any1 knows the topics :(
Atleast we could have an idea..!

Reaction score
En Face - opposite
Apres Ca - After doing that...(good alternative to saying puis all the time)
A Mon Avis - In my opinion
Je pense que..
Je crois que...
J'ai l'impression que...
Il me semble que... (+subjunctive)
Parce que
Je dirais que - I would say that
Dans le passé je l’ai trouvé + adjective - In the past I found him/her/it...
c’est pas du tout le cas- that's not the case
Ça peut être - it can be
Je ne suis pas entièrement persuadée - I'm not entirely persuaded
Quand j’étais- when I was
j’essaye choisir- I try to choose
Il s’agit d' - it's about
Récemment- recently
en ce moment- at the moment
J'essaie de choisir - I try to choose
D'un part.... D'autre part.. - On the one hand...On the other hand.
De plus - Furthermore
En effet - Indeed
En fait - In fact
D'ailleurs - Besides/Moreover
Il faut regarder les choses du bon cote - One must look on the bright side of things
Qui vivra verra - Time will tell
Selon moi - according to me
En fin de compte - at the end of the day
Je dirais que - I would say that
J'aurais dit/cru que - I would have said/believed that
Il me semble que - It seems to me that
je me suis rendu compte que - i realised that.
on a l'embarras du choix quant a... - one is spoilt for choice with regards to..
il pleuvait a verse - it was raining very heavily..always need a good weather sentence.
si j'avais su - if i had known..good at the end, shows pluperfect, and requires conditional to finish the sentence.
En... j'ai... for eg: En rentrant a la maison, je me suis relaxer en regardent la tele*. (After having returned home, I relaxed by watching the television.
D'un côté, j'aime ___ parce que..mais de l'autre côté, je n'aime pas ___ parce que - On one hand, i like __ because..but on the other, don't like___ because..

Reaction score
i usually get high marks in ICT but as u know ICT curve is very high so i need some specific tips to ensure getting an A* as it's not that easy at all