• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2012 anyone?

Reaction score
Asia ,in saudiarabia :D
ah :D well looks like you wont be seeing him anytime soon ;)

dont worry Im sure you will meet some random person at the centre when you finally go to write it.... you are writing on wednesday right?

Reaction score
Yes inshAllah :) my only fear is not finding anyone ,except for me ,and so the curve would be super high :/

Reaction score
woah :) I am from Egypt :) but like where are you now :D ? yup I know it's cold there :) my friend's there right now :)
egypt??? I went there during sumer vacations last two years!! saw the pyramid and enjoyed the food
right now in Ghana... west Africa.... heard of it before???
oh really? where exactly in Canada?

Reaction score
egypt??? I went there during sumer vacations last two years!! saw the pyramid and enjoyed the food
right now in Ghana... west Africa.... heard of it before???
oh really? where exactly in Canada?
aww,that's great :D yup ,totally do :D we beat them in football at the African cup :D she's in toronto :D

Reaction score
hahahahahah , not sad at all for me :) oh God ,you are ?! that's awesome , I have a lot of canadian friends :)
lol ofcourse not for you ;)
really?? do you like candians?? Ive never actually met another egyptian before...