• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2012 anyone?

Reaction score
They truly are :D aww,thanks :)
Moi assui :) but not THAT much though :)
:D your welcome!!!
and thankz to you too!!!
lol I dont speak that much either... just know some basics.... but French always had an mysterious appeal to me...

Reaction score
:D your welcome!!!
and thankz to you too!!!
lol I dont speak that much either... just know some basics.... but French always had an mysterious appeal to me...
hahahaha no problem :D ugh ,I hate french :/ or maybe the teacher that taught us made me hate it xD

Reaction score
hahahaha no problem :D ugh ,I hate french :/ or maybe the teacher that taught us made me hate it xD
hate?? but French is the most romantic of all languages!!! itz like literature!!! ughh I hate it when I have a bad teacher.... my physics teacher is the reason I don tlike physics that much..

Reaction score
hate?? but French is the most romantic of all languages!!! itz like literature!!! ughh I hate it when I have a bad teacher.... my physics teacher is the reason I don tlike physics that much..
hahahha ,maybe that's the reason xD I am not that romantic ,I am more of a realistic person :) Literature is awesome :D I love reading and books and stuff :D ew ,physics is just ew xD

Reaction score
hahahha ,maybe that's the reason xD I am not that romantic ,I am more of a realistic person :) Literature is awesome :D I love reading and books and stuff :D ew ,physics is just ew xD
lol Im also realistic.. but French just makes me feel happy....
I love literautre too....
IKR!!! physics can be really annoying at times!!!1 but I love the mathematical aspect of it..

Reaction score
lol Im also realistic.. but French just makes me feel happy....
I love literautre too....
IKR!!! physics can be really annoying at times!!!1 but I love the mathematical aspect of it..

hahahahah ,english makes me happy :D spanish does too :D YESS !! I hate memorizing :D that's why xD

Reaction score
hahahahah ,english makes me happy :D spanish does too :D YESS !! I hate memorizing :D that's why xD
english seems boring to me these dayz.... spanish was always annoying because Dora the Explorer always answered all the questions before I could...
lol I also hate memorising....but I do liket he understanding part... anyhoo goodnight bro... see ya soon!

Reaction score
english seems boring to me these dayz.... spanish was always annoying because Dora the Explorer always answered all the questions before I could...
lol I also hate memorising....but I do liket he understanding part... anyhoo goodnight bro... see ya soon!
yesss ,she is annoying xD yeah me too :D k goodnight :) I am not a "bro" though hahahaha :D

Reaction score
hey does anyone do 0486/42 literature tomorrow? if so, what poems are you studying for? i heared that most probably lament, amends, report to wordswoth and we'll go now a-woving anymore might appear.. :/ help..