• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
Yeah, 124 questions in 120 seconds seems impossible though. That's like 1 question less than a second!

Though there are people with incredible brains who could be doing that.

In some show - I saw a guy who could within seconds tell days. Like he could tell you which of Monday, Tuesday, Wed .... .Sunday it was on 2-7-1953 or 6-2-1861. He did some 89 within a minute.

Then there was a guy who just took 30 seconds to look at a Rubik cube and solved it with a blind fold.

Reaction score
Though there are people with incredible brains who could be doing that.

In some show - I saw a guy who could within seconds tell days. Like he could tell you which of Monday, Tuesday, Wed .... .Sunday it was on 2-7-1953 or 6-2-1861. He did some 89 within a minute.

Then there was a guy who just took 30 seconds to look at a Rubik cube and solved it with a blind fold.

Wow! So many geniuses out there.

Reaction score
How about TypeRacer? That's the real thing. :D

The only problem is my keyboard "Z" has some problem, takes a slightly long press to work. :D

Reaction score
Why can't i pass 40?

You mean why can't you do this? 5th try this.

Thats_how.png