• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Olevel Commerce Help (urgent)

Reaction score
Okay so I haven't started studying for olevel commerce yet, i'm studying it on my own. I'm giving it in this session, will i be able to pass? i'm really confused, if i start studying now? Please suggest me some tips and notes. another question, is BS better or commerce? Please help ASAP. Thank you.

Reaction score
yes you can ...
Commerce can be done by self-study
I completed Commerce exactly in 1 month, 24 days ... including past paper practice
well first of all you've to get the best book, which is
Commerce by Mary Trigwell James
then get the commerce syllabus and read the whole book
understand each and every thing
don't leave anything ... then cram the key points of every topic e.g. advantages of specialization
cram and understand at the same time ...
after you've done syllabus about 2-3 times, get marking schemes and examiner reports and start practicing
Solve only the papers from 2007-2012 along with marking schemes and examiner reports

and you can get an A-A* :)

Reaction score
Okay so I haven't started studying for olevel commerce yet, i'm studying it on my own. I'm giving it in this session, will i be able to pass? i'm really confused, if i start studying now? Please suggest me some tips and notes. another question, is BS better or commerce? Please help ASAP. Thank you.

i am giving same a s well. totally on my own, commerce is very easier actually.. so if you do past papers and read the book well, as well as try to do the questions orally,,. the big choice in paper will help you get a a* may God wish it