• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'level Computer Database project

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alikum

Hello, I recently registered, though i have been seeking help since mayjune exams, which porved to be extremely helpful.

I have selected compueter subject in my olevel but the project thing is a bit confusing, i am not even perfectly sure what to do.

I have selected the database project on payroll, but i need help on the documentations partr, the rest of the project i can, i think i can easily do.
So if any one has any experiecnce on how to make the project capable of getting 50/50 please help.

Also if any has made the project previously, can he/she give a sample and no i will not copy and paste, just study it and understand it.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to XPF! :)
We've got some professionals that will be more than glad to assist you.
Feel free to ask any problem you encounter.
Sample projects are copyright by user and cannot be uploaded entirely but yes; if you encounter a specific problem, that part can be uploaded for guidance.

Reaction score
first welcome to XPF r u having problem in Documentation only if yes than first carry on your ANALYSIS and DESIGN stage u will bit get involved in it....... and than itwould be easier for u manage it ........ DOnt get to rapid u have sufficient time left to prepare it..and review it .... a number of times i will soon arrange sample for u.............. if u require any assisstance kndly post it.......

Reaction score
hi
i'm having problems in the implementation phase as i'm building an website along with the database...plea help!

Reaction score
website is most degraded choice for examiners and always carry less adv. than any other project i should recommend u to carry on database project and what type of prob r u facing in databse proj's implementation u can ask me by telling ur project

Reaction score
Danial said:
Asalam-o-Alikum

Hello, I recently registered, though i have been seeking help since mayjune exams, which porved to be extremely helpful.

I have selected compueter subject in my olevel but the project thing is a bit confusing, i am not even perfectly sure what to do.

I have selected the database project on payroll, but i need help on the documentations partr, the rest of the project i can, i think i can easily do.
So if any one has any experiecnce on how to make the project capable of getting 50/50 please help.

Also if any has made the project previously, can he/she give a sample and no i will not copy and paste, just study it and understand it.
if u wnt to buy my p[roject.........i will sell u at a very nominal price...
i have scored 49 in it
A* in computer :)

Reaction score
That Project is the hardest thing I ever did in my Entire life!! Perhaps because No one was there to help :(

Overall was a funny yet head cracking experience

Reaction score
usama1993 said:
i have scored 49 in it
what is project about company etc. and how of how much price?

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
usama1993 said:
i have scored 49 in it
what is project about company etc. and how of how much price?
Its about a large store selling all sorts of LOCAL n INTERNATIONAL brands of PAINTS :)
and the price would be negotiable...watevera u say :)

Reaction score
i ave completed mine bt tell me my skool fellows would be needing it

Reaction score
usama1993 said:
Danial said:
Asalam-o-Alikum

i have scored 49 in it

Dear

In my opionion knowledge should not be *for sale*. and we should also discourage these type of activities on this plateform. we are here to help each other. I hope you dont mind.

Regards

Reaction score
Hi, i need a bit of help with the analysis phase, according to the syllabus of 2011 the examiner says that to give "Description of existing solution" does that mean to give the description of the solution that we will be providing or the description of the system that was or is still in intact (manual system).

I am having great trouble only because one of my sir says that it is to be of the new system while the other says it is to be of the old system.

Will appreciate any help or suggestions.
Also if any one willing to give me a project so i can at least compare, no i will not copy and paste or use your ideas.

thanks

Reaction score
In that part, it has to be of the old system. As the word "existing" means the one currently being used i.e, the manual system

Reaction score
for it manual system already working is considered and problems are described of it.............

Reaction score
i am too having problem in the implementation phase.
i have made project on library database management system
under the heading
"METHOD OF SOLUTION RELATED TO PROBLEM"
what am i supposed to write here? the syllabus gives some details but i am not able to understand it.
then the 'ACCURATE METHOD OF SOLUTION" and "programming code" plz help me and tell me what am i supposed to write under these headings
btw i have three tables,
books ,members and issuance

Reaction score
i've got 8 tables
:D
but 3 wud be fine
and programming ....nah dude that so high profile stuff
stick to the sample projects or the basics !

Reaction score
Salam to all.

Can anyone suggest useful queries that i can use in my payroll project and with a bit of examples how to make them as well.

Open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Danial said:
Salam to all.

Can anyone suggest useful queries that i can use in my payroll project and with a bit of examples how to make them as well.

Open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Suggestions: How many people have recieved a salary of over 5000 Rs,which employees have worked the highest number of overtime hours
It's really hard to give good suggestions and examples how to make them without a proper knowledge of the tables in the database. It would be good if you could provide a screenshot of your tables ;)