• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

olevel urdu A notes on poets urgent

Reaction score
hey, my teacher gave me these notes last year. she said that is all you have to know about the poets and i guess she was right :D

Attachments

• urdu poets notes.zip
    269.7 KB · Views: 1,289
Reaction score
anyone with questions on afsaney section apart from past papers?

Reaction score
@redbull Nice notes. Do you have other notes? For afsaaneys or something? I mean, any other helpful stuff. And what grade did you get in Urdu? Was ur Urdu super good? Did you know of anyone who made mistakes but still got A in Urdu A?

Reaction score
oh thanku so much for these and they are very helpful, i have the notes on every poet and also questions solved for each and every poet... i'll try to upload them but firstly i had to neat them down and then scanning so it'll take sum tome but i'll surely do them soon :)

Reaction score
People! I need non past paper questions for practice for paper 2 urdu a. Plz and thanks

Reaction score
These are all past papers ...most with the old syllabus... i need questions related to the afsanay in the new syllabus that are not in the past papers.

Reaction score
@redbull Nice notes. Do you have other notes? For afsaaneys or something? I mean, any other helpful stuff. And what grade did you get in Urdu? Was ur Urdu super good? Did you know of anyone who made mistakes but still got A in Urdu A?

The edge people like me with pathetic,goodfornothing urdu have over urdu b students is that we just need to learn alot if we cant compose our own material or suck at grammar. Make sure you understand the course well, learn a couple of good sentences that you can fit anywhere and learn to twist material according to the question. I myself am extremelyyyy bad at urdu but get the highest in class using this method...its like a life saver

Reaction score
These are all past papers ...most with the old syllabus... i need questions related to the afsanay in the new syllabus that are not in the past papers.
oh sorry, actually we dont prepare the afsanay so i'm really sorry that i cant help u on that side :)

Reaction score

thanks. and i did studied the nazmain and dastak na do only, so sorry no notes on afsanay. i just have the khulasay, markazi khyal type cheezain on the nazmain. but im sure ur teacher also gave them. and we did questions, like short ones and long ones too on the novel for the 2 years we studied it, which helped in the end. and i got a book o level urdu guide for dastak na do for notes on characters of the novel, which isnt rele required because u can do it urself after u've read it.
I got A star in urdu. and in urdu A my teacher (who was very good btw) said that aside frm knowing your syllabus your writing should be good and grammar too. she said they have a large effect on your grade. i dont know how much that is true but i think my writing was pretty good too. i know a frend who made silly mistakes in urdu and she ended up with a B =/ so practice writing it as much as u can, thats all i can say. :)

Reaction score
thanks. and i did studied the nazmain and dastak na do only, so sorry no notes on afsanay. i just have the khulasay, markazi khyal type cheezain on the nazmain. but im sure ur teacher also gave them. and we did questions, like short ones and long ones too on the novel for the 2 years we studied it, which helped in the end. and i got a book o level urdu guide for dastak na do for notes on characters of the novel, which isnt rele required because u can do it urself after u've read it.
I got A star in urdu. and in urdu A my teacher (who was very good btw) said that aside frm knowing your syllabus your writing should be good and grammar too. she said they have a large effect on your grade. i dont know how much that is true but i think my writing was pretty good too. i know a frend who made silly mistakes in urdu and she ended up with a B =/ so practice writing it as much as u can, thats all i can say. :)
can i hav those notes? watever u hav? plz?

Reaction score
kindly help me wid the afsaana dastak by younas javed
provide me wid notes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
hey guys so i know im pretty late wen i ask u this buut could somebody pls post notes for ghazals i realllyyyy neeed them pls pls id appreciate ur help ... thnx

Reaction score
hey, my teacher gave me these notes last year. she said that is all you have to know about the poets and i guess she was right :D
Hey so i saw all the " really good notes " and tomorows my urdu mock andi am loose on some notes but i cant download 'em on ipad so i was wondering if you could help me out really quickly ? Send them somehow or whatever ?