• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Omg! Its like XtremePapers is dead!

Reaction score
not really spam ! but the link u have given shud be like in a seperate thread in Off topic but it can also be in chat at the same time :p

Reaction score
Assalamalikum and Ramazan Mubarik to every one!! long time since ive visited this forum just like maybeitwasnoone. how is every one doing???

Reaction score
haan sab set hai yar! bas koi idhr ata hi nahi, larka na larki. well...i prefer talking to girls here...jus sayin'! :p

Reaction score
TheDealer said:
Am I the only one online?! o_O
Wake up! :p
HAHAHHHAHHAHAHH WHAT A THREAD U HAVE MADE!!! BRAVO PAL BRAVO :Bravo: :good: ...........IT sometimes happen with me too................once i remember the time when maximum number of people were online in XPF.............and it was too much fun..................otherwise the XPF GETS DULL..................infact nowadays it is dull cz schools have started and so people have got busy in their future studies............HUHHHHH..............I miss the past time :cry: :(

Reaction score
wait for this oct session...........>> hope many people will start cmng in till then.........