• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG, OMG I'm so scared results are in 23 days?!

Reaction score
A level results, what a statement!! i have absolutely no idea how i did i came back from holidays today I've enjoyed it :) but all i can do now is wait for the next 22 not 23 days, huh hopefully i did well i think i'm abit worried about biology, tell me guys how did you do, and what grades are you expecting? Allah please gives what we deserve and do us just by giving us what we want and more with his merci we shall succeed, Ameen.

Reaction score
A level results, what a statement!! i have absolutely no idea how i did i came back from holidays today I've enjoyed it :) but all i can do now is wait for the next 22 not 23 days, huh hopefully i did well i think i'm abit worried about biology, tell me guys how did you do, and what grades are you expecting? Allah please gives what we deserve and do us just by giving us what we want and more with his merci we shall succeed, Ameen.
i'm scared too since last year's students in my school were shocked about their results in a negative way so i'm worried ill get much lower than i expect then it's really a disaster !!!

Reaction score
i'm scared too since last year's students in my school were shocked about their results in a negative way so i'm worried ill get much lower than i expect then it's really a disaster !!!
ikr, my older brother was so confident he got nothing less than a B or A and ive seen him work bloody hard, well im not sure if he did it properly but he did put the hours into it and guess what he got BCC he was devastated.

Reaction score
ikr, my older brother was so confident he got nothing less than a B or A and ive seen him work bloody hard, well im not sure if he did it properly but he did put the hours into it and guess what he got BCC he was devastated.
no way!! what were his 3 subjects?

Reaction score
no way!! what were his 3 subjects?
A levels need good teachers not only pure student effort, no matter how smart you are these grades were good especially in the conditions he was in, he had no teachers helping him properly it's not fair i know but thats what it is A levels need amazing teachers and enough effort from students to get A's and A*'s i know its not fair(again) but sad fact of life. Allah will help us don't worry.

Reaction score
A levels need good teachers not only pure student effort, no matter how smart you are these grades were good especially in the conditions he was in, he had no teachers helping him properly it's not fair i know but thats what it is A levels need amazing teachers and enough effort from students to get A's and A*'s i know its not fair(again) but sad fact of life. Allah will help us don't worry.
InshAllah we ll get results that satisfies us...

Reaction score
i did

Biology (AS)
Chemistry (AS)
Mathematics (AS)

and have no idea what i'm going to get ........
i hope that the grade threshold is low this year

Reaction score
Im having nightmares too!!!
Anywaz keep your Belief strong!!
Allah is never going to let us down!!! Everything's for Our GOOD!!!
Keep praying and make dua!!!

Reaction score
Im having nightmares too!!!
Anywaz keep your Belief strong!!
Allah is never going to let us down!!! Everything's for Our GOOD!!!
Keep praying and make dua!!!
Inshallah, lol me too i'm having nightmares too, recently dumbeldore came up to me and handed me a piece of paper and i got a paper cut suddenly my hand turned into a tape recorder and voldemorts voice and i'm serious the tape recorder said "You failed, you must die",

Reaction score
Inshallah, lol me too i'm having nightmares too, recently dumbeldore came up to me and handed me a piece of paper and i got a paper cut suddenly my hand turned into a tape recorder and voldemorts voice and i'm serious the tape recorder said "You failed, you must die",

ROFL!!!!:ROFLMAO:
OMg That is the funniest nightmare ive heard so far!!!! You must have read HP before dozing off!!!

Mine ofcourse was like a gamemachine where the results kept changing and i couldnt figure out what ma result was!!
There was a set of letters and they kept flashing in and out and my my that was freaky!!!

Reaction score
ROFL!!!!:ROFLMAO:
OMg That is the funniest nightmare ive heard so far!!!! You must have read HP before dozing off!!!

Mine ofcourse was like a gamemachine where the results kept changing and i couldnt figure out what ma result was!!
There was a set of letters and they kept flashing in and out and my my that was freaky!!!
ugghhhhh I hate it. you get dreams where the results are given suddenly the morph into the weirdest symbols hahahahaha

Reaction score
i am completely freaking out ovr my results. i am expecting my A2 results this year. i hope i atleast maintain my AS grades. nothing is worse than seeing your grades fall

Reaction score
same happened in my school