• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
samir said:
exactly no A* in AS levelll.
man i did electricity question in 3 mins......holy crap..got 8.5% and afterwards
but then wat abt the next questions!!!!! how in the world did u do them !!!
Man fst a fall i wud like u to noe that Percentage reduction In power is 4.3%,(10/230*100),

Reaction score
What in the world was MEV ?? FFS i never even heard of it.. !!! I put an imagniary value and did the qs and claculated my own velocity :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ya percentage was 8.5,, and Fa = -Fb... cant comment more.. DOnt know what will happen =s

Reaction score
I wa sso nervous in this paper... though i would be leaving some partrs but still managed to fo it on time.. Huh !!! I am not so sure about my momentum graphs !!!:S

Reaction score
and for the final momentum...was it +5 for sphere B after collision so i extended the line first horizontally and then north east to 5.....??????

hw cum 4.3%/////wasnt it (230)^2 - (220)^2 /(230)^2 x100% = 8.5%

Xam

Reaction score
wasiqss said:
samir said:
man i did electricity question in 3 mins......holy crap..got 8.5% and afterwards
Man fst a fall i wud like u to noe that Percentage reduction In power is 4.3%,(10/230*100),

ya mine was also coming 4.3

Reaction score
wasiqss said:
samir said:

Well no... Power is directly proportional to volatage square not voltage.. so the ans was : (230^2 - 220^2 / 230 ^2) x 100 .. I think that is how it had to be done :|

Reaction score
it was percentage reduction in POWER nt simply VOLTAGE....so we had to consider....P = V^2 /R..and the question said that R remained constant!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what was the answer to the photo wala qs ??? !! the 2nd part the time interval during wich the fotograph was taken ??

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
it was percentage reduction in POWER nt simply VOLTAGE....so we had to consider....P = V^2 /R..and the question said that R remained constant!!!
agreeed

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
mz23 said:
i think A should be at not more than 38...it was 38 for novemebr 22 and i found that one easier than this one...

38 would be too low...nw A is on 80%..so it can't go so low...40-43...maximum!!!
Man ,A is still as it is,A has same level,A * is introduced just to level and match the standard with Uk students,A will be All the same,A* is introduced,coz some unis in Uk demand A*s in Phy amd maths

Reaction score
okey...
well my photograph question went wrong..in the time interval part ..i made a blunder..for the first part it was 0.156s...as far as i remember

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Can anyone tell me what was the answer to the photo wala qs ??? !! the 2nd part the time interval during wich the fotograph was taken ??[/quote
2nd part's answer was .03

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
okey...
well my photograph question went wrong..in the time interval part ..i made a blunder..for the first part it was 0.156s...as far as i remember
In 1st part,it was 0.4,in second part it was .03

Reaction score
exactly 0.4 and 0.028 i got neways thats awesome wat more is awesome beacon of light is that i got center as 0.135 and V as 0.675.....similar i guess....hmm do u think we are right...and yea the next 2 marker i pretty much guessed in theory god noes wat......ughh...

Reaction score
hey in finding young moudoulus do v have to take highest value of stres nd strain or frm staraight line where it endz..tel me..