• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
and for the last part of photograph i wrote...that as resistance is not negligible...air resistance wuld increase with sped...resultant force wuld decrease and so wuld the acceleration..and hence the new image would be below the initial position....i hope that is right!
Nahh distance covered per unit time decreased ,hence in the time given,ball wud cover comparatively samller distance,and new image wud be above

Reaction score
i wrote that in the last secong:|...i thought that acceleration would be constant for any mass so i wrote there will be no change...im pretty sure this is wrong...and what did u write about how to conserve mass-energy thing in the last question??

Reaction score
and If every other person loses 10 -20 marks...the grade threshold might drop to 38... thats gr8!!!

@wasiqss: wasn't it distance kept consatnt as far as i remmeber!! and they asked for the time taken..to travel the same distance...so that is y it asked for the position of photograph... :?:

Reaction score
What was the answer for last part, was it -- x 10^6? And why was mass conserved? Paper was too tough and lengthy!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
and If every other person loses 10 -20 marks...the grade threshold might drop to 38... thats gr8!!!

@wasiqss: wasn't it distance kept consatnt as far as i remmeber!! and they asked for the time taken..to travel the same distance...so that is y it asked for the position of photograph... :?:
no it wanted to asked whether it travelled the same distance in Our calculated time,

Reaction score
yes ashhadazam is completely rite....it doesnt ask for the position........w ehave tow rite about quatlity........it qill get more clear...as decceleration...so more time hence more clear the photo.......

Reaction score
yar CIE walay pagal hogaye hain, pehele phy p1 itna mushkil dia, phr prac of 34 bhe mushkil aya and now this... Mra phy ka A gya. Pakka

Reaction score
ye CIE walay apni auqat bhulgaye hain. Ye hum pak he hain jin ki wja se in ka board chal rha hai.... Warna agr pakistani ye paper na dain to in ka to diwalia nikal jae. And still ye hmare sath aesa sulook karte hain. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
i hav lost 20 marks...damn i cant think properly nemore.... kutta CIE!!! i just hope the grade thresholds will be LOWWWWWWWWWW!!!