• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
HAHAAHA my paper was reaaaaaallly ugly as well n so was my MCQ one,,, dunno wat i am so happy about ,, but i guess readin ur comments made me think i aint the only damsel in distress ;)
well i have my last paper tomoro so cant wait till its over
Ciao ppl
n well there IS A* in As level

Reaction score
WTH!
I wrote the wrong point on third's law,so does it mean i will lose full marks??
i wrote force=mass*acceleration. is it correct.?
just pray..

Reaction score
this was one crappy paper!!!
I felt like i hadnt studied a thing while doing the paper! And why the hell is the time limit so short?? even chem p2 has 1hr 15min and its easy. 7 ques in 1 hour is so not fair!

Reaction score
wasiqss said:
MeV is a part of r common sense =P,u can resolev e(charge),v(volt) to get joule,so MeV is Mega joule

Mev is 1.6 x 10^-13 .. u see now .. it itsnt a part of our common sense :)

Reaction score
THE BEST PAPER EVER.
p21, it was very very very easy guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
expecting 55+

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
ashhadazam said:
hamizahmed said:
ye CIE walay apni auqat bhulgaye hain. Ye hum pak he hain jin ki wja se in ka board chal rha hai.... Warna agr pakistani ye paper na dain to in ka to diwalia nikal jae. And still ye hmare sath aesa sulook karte hain. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ahahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ohh man!!
nice one!! i cant stop laughing!!!!

What is there to laugh abt????

Reaction score
fzum12_13 said:
THE BEST PAPER EVER.
p21, it was very very very easy guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
expecting 55+

Yar ye kia mazak hai, hmare sath to na insafi hui phir

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
@ hamiz
the thing abt dilwaliya!!

Han yar seriusly, more than 50% of their candidates appear from pak.... Hum ne in k papers dena chordiye na to bhooke marjayenge ye

Reaction score
i'M DOING THE P22. IT'S **** HARD. REALLY MAN. I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT THE MEGAELECTROVOLT.So, i left it with a very nice formula E = 1/2 mv2. Thanks...(T_T) .and for the Galvanometer things also, the answer is i think 0 and 0.3 A .but i make mistake, also with the stationary waves frequencies...oh no. Please..