• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

One Piece anyone?

Reaction score
Yupz I have watched 1 piece... That luffy character is so much funny :LOL: and that zoro.. passionate fighter... Everyone has there preferences and choices but 'Naruto Shipudden' is one of the best anime there is...
What about 'Naruto'?

Reaction score
I agree Naruto Shipudden is better then Naruto, but still Sasuke is annoying( as far as I have seen) and the story moves on too slow
One piece's characters are better, especially Zoro

Reaction score
Honestly, i think no anime can compare to one piece and I do not like death note...maybe because I always feel some similarity between it and black cat (which is way too stupid)
Honestly I think that one piece is the best but there are a lot of good anime series that can be compared to OP, but of course wont prevail.

Reaction score
I agree Naruto Shipudden is better then Naruto, but still Sasuke is annoying( as far as I have seen) and the story moves on too slow
One piece's characters are better, especially Zoro
Hahaha :LOL:.... Sasuke is annoying... Thats what most people would say....But Like I said everyone has there preferences and choices.. U can't blame urself for liking OP to much...

Reaction score
May be.. But I can say the same about Op... Right Mate??
well not exactly buddy, one piece characters can hardly be called typical anime, they look more like western cartoons than eastern anime, and as far the story line is concerned, it has the biggest plot twists i've ever seen. One can only realize that when he/she actually watches it.

Reaction score
well not exactly buddy, one piece characters can hardly be called typical anime, they look more like western cartoons than eastern anime, and as far the story line is concerned, it has the biggest plot twists i've ever seen. One can only realize that when he/she actually watches it.
True fan u are...