• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Online Tuition for A Level Chemistry, Physics, or Biology

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach these three A level subjects online via Skype-- Biology, Chemistry, Physics.

I am an undergraduate student currently studying biomedical sciences at Queen Mary University, London and got three A* in these subjects. Not only were my grades high in each of the component exams (e.g. I got full in the Physics and Chemistry AS MCQ exams), I also got the highest mark in the world in the CIE Physics AS exam and received an outstanding learner's award from CIE. Additionally, I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your A Level exams. My working hours are also quite flexible. I am available for the entire month from Dec 12 to Jan 12 if you want to study every day and even cover the entire syllabus (no tutor offers that!) after which I am available on the weekends and most Wednesday's. Charges are also quite nominal, only £15/hour (standard rates vary from £20-25/hour).

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Hira

Attachments

• HIRA JAVAID CIE CERTIFICATE.jpg
    HIRA JAVAID CIE CERTIFICATE.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 61
Reaction score
I wish u were for sociology , if u know anyone who can help me out with a level socio pls let me know.

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach these three A level subjects online via Skype-- Biology, Chemistry, Physics.

I am an undergraduate student currently studying biomedical sciences at Queen Mary University, London and got three A* in these subjects. Not only were my grades high in each of the component exams (e.g. I got full in the Physics and Chemistry AS MCQ exams), I also got the highest mark in the world in the CIE Physics AS exam and received an outstanding learner's award from CIE. Additionally, I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your A Level exams. My working hours are also quite flexible. I am available for the entire month from Dec 12 to Jan 12 if you want to study every day and even cover the entire syllabus (no tutor offers that!) after which I am available on the weekends and most Wednesday's. Charges are also quite nominal, only £15/hour (standard rates vary from £20-25/hour).

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

Regards,
Hira
I wanna try it out for physics

Reaction score

Regards,
Hira
can i get a month trail ? :D