• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

oyChemistry Paper 43

Reaction score
I don't know.. i hope it would be lower than usual.. I was quite depressed while doing the paper..

Reaction score
I dont even know how to do some of the questions. Seriously. I think I failed it. The paper is basically EXTREME AS I think.

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. I forgot the definition for stereisomerism. :sick: But I think the paper as a whole was ok. I find section B more trickier. What will the gt for an A be?

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. I forgot the definition for stereisomerism. :sick: But I think the paper as a whole was ok. I find section B more trickier. What will the gt for an A be?

65/100. I think. Hopefully lower... I dont even know half of it. Im serious.

Reaction score
were you guys able to draw the fourth optical isomer?

nope but my ans is H for the same optical F. --' Basically my ans were all rubbish and I only got a B for AS. :( Im thinking negative now cus I cannot retake the exams anymore. And I remembered repeating the answers 'delocalised electrons' over six times!!

Reaction score
deane26, Don't worry too much. It's over already. Let's pray the grade threshold is lower this time and best of luck everyone:)