• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P1/M1 OR P1/S1 in As level maths Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Since Im doing it privately I want to know whch combination should i give in As????????? What do colleges such as Lyceum,Nixor and BSS offer amongst these combinations in As???

Reaction score
Since Im doing it privately I want to know whch combination should i give in As?????????What do colleges such as Lyceum,Nixor and BSS offer amongst these combinations in As???
What do colleges such as Lyceum,Nixor and BSS offer amongst these combinations in As???

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ The o-level subject-combination doesn't have anything to do with it.

P1 and M1, mostly.

Reaction score
Some schools (I think that includes Nixor) allow students to give either P1 and M1 or P1 and S1 at AS Level. Mostly, however, students are prepared for P1 and M1 at AS as told above.

Reaction score
At Nixor you'll have to do P1 and S1 in the first year (unless you take Further Maths, then of course you take 4 components). At Lyceum and PAF I think you have P1 and M1 or P1 and S1 in the first year. I'm unsure about other schools.