• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P1 Math doubts only!

What grade are you expecting in p1?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Was it good for you, or extraordinary? :p
How about chemistry? My frnz ova here said easier than 2014 paper. :p
Math paper went well.I expect around 66-69 marks and the gt to be lower than 63-62 at least,cuz it was a bit weird
Chemistry was relatively a easy as compared to last years paper and i expect the gt to be around 50,and i hope i'll get around 54-56 at least in P2

So overall am satisfied and hoping for an A inshallah in both components but it was really draining,especially the maths paper was lengthy and many people were tired due to the Chem paper earlier too.

Reaction score
Math paper went well.I expect around 66-69 marks and the gt to be lower than 63-62 at least,cuz it was a bit weird
Chemistry was relatively a easy as compared to last years paper and i expect the gt to be around 50,and i hope i'll get around 54-56 at least in P2

So overall am satisfied and hoping for an A inshallah in both components but it was really draining,especially the maths paper was lengthy and many people were tired due to the Chem paper earlier too.
My friends over here are also Aiming for A :)
Hope all of u guys get A. ^_^

Reaction score

I agree, the math paper was the longest in comparison with the papers: of the last decade!