• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

p2 guesses

Reaction score
hey princesszahra plzz help me...pm me the predictions for physics p2,p5 and p34...for the practical all i know its oscillation with prism and magnet with thread..can you plzz tell me the details of how to do those and what is asked regarding theses labs...thankssssss in advance....

plzzz...help

Reaction score
@evoker :-
Same here bro ! but u can show thy anger on 31st may ! LETS DO IT BOY !!!!

Reaction score
Hi princesszahra pls pm me prediction on chemistry p22 and p52 pls
and which timezone are u in???....

really need your help thank you

Reaction score
Guesses can confuse the students so whoevr wants to have guesses then they are most WeLCOME!!!...but i'm writing this as a warning since I also gave the exam and nothing came according to their guesses and BTW its a waste of time dealing with such matter. :ugeek:

Reaction score
thnks zahra that'll help. one more suggestion: do past papers of year 2002 to 2005. most probably questions will b repeated. also read the examiners report to see in which questions candidates had difficulty. those questions will also most probably b repeated or similar questions will come. (btw, im new here. just joined)

Reaction score
yea stalker has a point! they can't always make up new questions so they repeat and also they might just reword the question! I've seen that a lot. And since praticals was a bit similar to 2006, you should do that year too and november 2009

Reaction score
Inshallah the paper will be easy for every student who worked hard !!!