• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

p3 business studies

Reaction score
I Guess only prepare for the calculation part since it contains 12 marks and for section B . If you do both of them really well , your A Grade is definite . i have not studied for BS at all since I have economic paper on Thursday . I will do everything in BS from thursday onwards

Reaction score
I Guess only prepare for the calculation part since it contains 12 marks and for section B . If you do both of them really well , your A Grade is definite . i have not studied for BS at all since I have economic paper on Thursday . I will do everything in BS from thursday onwards
best of luck fr eco
I heard dat eco z really difficult ...since I don't take eco so I don't hav to suffer:)

Reaction score
Thats the easiest of all. Only theory and its actually for me the only interesting part in Business Studies after the Finance and Accounting part.
You just need clear concepts I think thats all. Go through the notes on the site I provided you with earlier and the solved past papers out there. Youll get some idea on how to tackle those questions. You just need to write, write and write in questions on this section :)
Here you go.... check out the notes from here and the soved papers.
https://sites.google.com/site/bs9707/Home/revision-notes

oh thnk u so mch this site is really good :)

Reaction score
every one ,
how many of u giving variant 2
n does any of u know the repetitive question (from past papers )
really help needed I even have my eco p4 :-S
I'm so out :-/

Reaction score
every one ,
how many of u giving variant 2
n does any of u know the repetitive question (from past papers )
really help needed I even have my eco p4 :-S
I'm so out :-/
for strategic management ....mostly dey ask about strategic analysis and strategic choice
lik swot,pest
so study dis unit properly as it will come fr 20 marks

Reaction score
for strategic management ....mostly dey ask about strategic analysis and strategic choice
lik swot,pest
so study dis unit properly as it will come fr 20 marks
what else for bs ??
and any help for econ ??

Reaction score
can any one answer me
if a mmc coming to your country what factors they need to keep in mind
I can't write more then pest and it's for 25 marks