• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

p5 phy

Reaction score
i just remeberes someone asked me to upload solved p5 phy papers
which year do u need ????tell me
and ill post a link here tomorrow! :D

Reaction score
they are not guess papers....there is a sample of solved past paper she has uploaded for everyone to have a look at to how to answer the questions.. :)

Reaction score
doesn't matter...bur if you can manage plzz oct/nov2009 paper 51...thanks alot...

Reaction score
Yeah Princess Zahra..please upload O/N 09 P5 of Physics and M/J 08 P5. It did help me in Chem P5 so thanks for that and a thank you in advance for this. :)

Reaction score
Please post anything related to Physics P5. If you could, please post all of the solved past papers? Really need them. :/

Solved papers, notes, experiments, details, tips, anything at all. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Need to start and finish, two days mein exam hai.

Reaction score
Sorry for being so impatient but please do post them by tomorrow. I don't want them after the Physics exam. Lol.

And make sure you post everything, everyyyyyything you have...

I'll do whatever you want me to do in return. Thanks a bunch. :/

Reaction score
i can post only after my 1 chapter of chem is complete and 1 year that i want to do!!
so ull get it in some time!!!
and thanx
ill ask u if i need smth

Reaction score
Mark schemes are fine waisay, don't need them the solved papers THAT badly, seefour :/

http://spiff.rit.edu/classes/phys273/uncert/uncert.html
^ for uncertainties. But to sum up:

U = A + B
dU = [dA + dB]

U = A - B
dU = [dA + dB]

V = L * W * H
dV/V = dL/L + dW/W + dH/H

D = M / V
dD/D = dM/M + dV/V

U = cX, where c is a constant
dU/U = dX/X