• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

p52 physics

Reaction score
i messed this hall probe question, wat was ur gradient and g in 2nd question

Reaction score
Hall probe is clearly give in the syllabus..check unit one.
p5 is an A2 paper ofcourse

Reaction score
value of g was 9.87 and gradient was 4.. I converted cm into m while taking the gradient....will they deduct marks for this???

Reaction score
t think ppr waz ezi...n any1 who ad done all ppr 5z includn 2002 n 2006 wale would av been able 2 solve da ppr quiet ezily....wat do u say? :)

Reaction score
no...my gradient was 0.041...well the question was in cm and it should hav been done with that..still best of luck

mak

Reaction score
yar lst part me percentage err kya tha ? nd tell me k wo jab t ko T me convert karna that to err b 10 se divide karna tha na ?? lyk in the table for first 2 values my err was 0.04 nd 4 other 4, it was 0.03... was it ryt ??
nd mera g b 1017 aya ! errs screwed me !

Reaction score
My gradient was something like 0.036, and my g value was about 1980 cms^-2..
But how do you find the uncertainty here??? I just used my graph's uncertainty

Reaction score
My gradient was 0.04 +- 0.02, and g was 987 +-300 something.. :O and error was 8.8%

Reaction score
do all da papers frm 02 to 09 for 51...i thot k CIE wnt giv questions like this which appeard in papers before 07, but CIE has gone crazy, do all the papers!

Reaction score
mak said:
yar lst part me percentage err kya tha ? nd tell me k wo jab t ko T me convert karna that to err b 10 se divide karna tha na ?? lyk in the table for first 2 values my err was 0.04 nd 4 other 4, it was 0.03... was it ryt ??
nd mera g b 1017 aya ! errs screwed me !

i didn't get yuh quite well but yeah the first 2 values had uncertainity of 0.04 and the remaining 4 of 0.03