• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P6 Chemistry (Variant 62) :D Best paper so far xD

Reaction score
OhMGee :D never expected the paper so be a pleasant one :D
I must say that this paper 6 was awesome from all the other past papers ive done :) alhamdulilah xD Good Luck peeps xD <3 to those who hvnt done it yet =)..

Hmmmm i think either paper 1 or 3's going to be freaking tough *-* when one's easy, the other one's a brains storm paper =S lets hope not paper 3!!! >.<""

Dont ask me what came in :) im not allowed to tell u :)
All i can say is knw ur practical apparatuses and about the tests fr Ions and gases :) ull do great (y)

Reaction score
Is that ALL we have to know ? "practical apparatuses and about the tests fr Ions and gases "

Reaction score
come on our variant is 1 this variant is 2 .......different sorry...

Uhm yes i know that :)
But uhmmmm this is the Site's rules!!! :/ they'd ban me out if i dont follow!!
bcz some people doing the same variant i am doing might do it in the afternoons!!! :/

Reaction score
LOL i didnt ask for what came i just said that the guys above dont need to know what came in 2nd variant as its completely different then the first.....mine after 4hours 10 minutes.....

Reaction score
LOL i didnt ask for what came i just said that the guys above dont need to know what came in 2nd variant as its completely different then the first.....mine after 4hours 10 minutes.....

I know that =) i wasnt born yesterday ;) :p

Ohhhh good luck :D :D Ull do great ;) (y) inshaAllah ;D

Reaction score
Uhm yes i know that :)
But uhmmmm this is the Site's rules!!! :/ they'd ban me out if i dont follow!!
bcz some people doing the same variant i am doing might do it in the afternoons!!! :/
No one is doing the same variant in the afternoon, it's impossible. The variant was set-up to stop people from different time zones from cheating. In the afternoon, people will do paper 31. You're in Africa, right? Maybe Egypt? People in the Middle East (everywhere from Jordan to Saudia Arabia) do paper 31 in the afternoon.

Reaction score
No one is doing the same variant in the afternoon, it's impossible. The variant was set-up to stop people from different time zones from cheating. In the afternoon, people will do paper 31. You're in Africa, right? Maybe Egypt? People in the Middle East (everywhere from Jordan to Saudia Arabia) do paper 31 in the afternoon.

Uhmmmm like i said, MIGHT be doing!! :) i dint specify that they ARE doing it in the afternoon :) !!
Nop in the middle east!

Reaction score
africa? lol >>>middle east
Egypt's time zone is the same as Africa's so Egypt and the African countries are in the same time zone (variant 1). While Saudi Arabia, all of the other Gulf Arab countries and Yemen are in the same time zone (variant 2, zone 3).

Reaction score
u mean 61! where r u doin ur ppr?

Reaction score
Egypt's time zone is the same as Africa's so Egypt and the African countries are in the same time zone (variant 1). While Saudi Arabia, all of the other Gulf Arab countries and Yemen are in the same time zone (variant 2, zone 3).
i'm doin in Saudi Arabia, n i'm doin variant 1

Reaction score
no im doing paper 6 not paper 31