• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD.....!!!

Reaction score
On the back side of Auto Rikshaw, there was written,"horn aahista bajaeen, Pak Army so rahi hay". the Passenger in the Auto Rikshaw came out, opened the buttons of his shirt.There were many wounds of bullets on his chest. the passenger said, "I am a soldier of Pakistan Army, and I got these wounds during operation in Swat, when you were sleeping in home. "
the driver apologize to the soldier , tore the sheet on which there was this propaganda against Pakistan Army, he saluted the Soldier and went away.....

Dear pakistanis , its our enemy's plan demoralize the Pakistan Army and the nation, We should backup and support to Pakistan Armed forces . PAK Army zindabad.

Reaction score
bechare Army soldiers dying in swat for a losing cause. its good to admire the bravery of soldier and his patriotism ,sincerity towards his country but army is the most corrupt institution of pak. talking about the army generals and chiefs who have the real authority. aik aam fooji ka koi qusoor nai but they r used for self destruction.

army is meant to take the government direction but here in pak, army is the real decision maker. u knw one army general retires and gets 50 crore!!! for what ? has he fought some war or served the masses? our army is fighting for america. it is safeguarding it's own interests securing peaceful life for their next generations only. dats why there is rift in our army in the form of haqani group who r from our army and hate our own army policies.

so u must die or serve for a noble cause not for something which is not worthy. see ur nebr country india. no martial law since its existence, nd in pak most of the time in history dre has been martial law which means. aslay kay zoor peh siasat nd one man show.

Reaction score
bechare Army soldiers dying in swat for a losing cause. its good to admire the bravery of soldier and his patriotism ,sincerity towards his country but army is the most corrupt institution of pak. talking about the army generals and chiefs who have the real authority. aik aam fooji ka koi qusoor nai but they r used for self destruction.
Well not all of em are like that...

Reaction score
yeah i am talking about the institution role as a whole.

Reaction score
Indeed it is sad that people would much rather post on forums criticizing rather than actually going out in the battlefield and facing the enemy; got the guts? prove it. Criticizing people won't do any good. Be the change you wish to see in the world. You talk about army generals but what about the soldiers? If every soldier was paid such an amount, our country would be full of millionaires now then wouldn't it? If you think YOU can lead an actual army then do it, I for one would gladly give my life up for such an operation if it would mean my Pakistan being saved.