• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak-India Cricket Match 18th March 2012

Reaction score
Sooooooooo....... I was just watching the cricket math before the eletricity went:rolleyes::mad::cry: . Pakistan got a whopping total of 329 runs which by itself is a gigantic achievment but as soon as the Indians started batting things started going downwind for us ....... They are playing soooooo well and i was just bragging to my friend in India on how we would beat them badly but now i am not soooo sure ..... i hope we dont lose ..... What do ya'll think !!!!!!! :unsure:
:cry: Strawberry Shortake, Grievingly Signing Out :cry:

Reaction score
I don't think this will be a good place to discuss this since we have people from India, too.

HOWEVER, it sure is disappointing that that Pakistani bowlers (well known for their skills) couldn't stop the Indian batsmen from chasing the (pretty cool) target.

Reaction score
I don't think this will be a good place to discuss this since we have people from India, too.

HOWEVER, it sure is disappointing that that Pakistani bowlers (well known for their skills) couldn't stop the Indian batsmen from chasing the (pretty cool) target.
I didn't say anything offensive and even my friend from India thought India would lose !!!!

Reaction score
Whatever the outcome is, we gotta learn to accept defeats with pride too. So what if we lost this match, according to stats, out of the 120 matches played against India, Pakistan has won 69 and lost 48 which is pretty impressive!
We did a great job with the batting; only the bowlers messed up.
I'm still gonna paint the flag on my face and wear the Pakistani cricket team shirt to school tomorrow. :D

Reaction score
Quit crying people! This is called "UNPREDICTABILITY"

Until now, batting was like "YUCK" and the bowling "WOW"...Aaj dikha diya pakion ne k hum bhi sher hain, bowling bhi khassi kara sakte hain! :ROFLMAO:

but seriously guys, life is full of disappointments!

I have a feeling that it will be Pakistan and India who will make it to the finals...and when they collide again "DESTROY"!