• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies 2 preperation forum

Reaction score
This forum is meant to help you guys prepare for geography, so just post any problem you have here and I will as well as others will try to help you as quick as possible. Apart from that, here is the predicted paper of sir iftikhar of geography:

Pak Studies P2

• Balochistan & Potwar Plateau
• Mining
• Forests
• Water resources & agriculture
• Major industries & tourism
• Transport
• Population
• General reading of “foreign trade”

Hope you find this forum helpful in your preperation.

Reaction score
k thnx...guys im not gud at geo n i havnt started preparng yet.i aim 2 get atlst 70 in da paper (got 71 in da mox)...how shal i prepare?hw r u guys preparing?

Reaction score
well haris is right just go through the book to clear concepts then do past papers and mark schmes to check ur level...200 to 2010 will be hard if fear u wont be able to do that much then after 2005 will also be enough

Reaction score
well yh, 2000 till 2010 is tough, i agree. how about going backwards from 2010 and see how much you can do.

When revising every chapter, think about the problems and the solutions to that certain topic suck as in fishing the problems are lack of processing facilities, overfishing etc and solutions are more processing facilities and creating awareness of the problems of overfishing.

In climate, ratafy the climatic and relief features and how they affect the people.

Reaction score
thnx alot 4 all ur suggestions!i'l go bakwards...but i dnt thnk solvn papers till 2000 is tuf.xcpt 4 1 thng...4m where m i suposed to get d mark schemes 4 2000,1,2 n 3?
or shal i solv dm by comon sense?

Reaction score
I have this booklet that my brother used to have when he was preparing, it has markschemes and examiner reports from 2000. if u want any answer, post here and ill give answer from mark scheme :D

Reaction score
yeah u can use common sense and relate questions that come that year and new ones to compare the points a bit

Reaction score
well try doin these things.
like the general description of the things like how u will describe the are.
its features like peaks,glaciers
then abt doabs and the way of living and the occupation of the people there thats all u got to do its easy except i always think its difficult.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
well try doin these things.
like the general description of the things like how u will describe the are.
its features like peaks,glaciers
then abt doabs and the way of living and the occupation of the people there thats all u got to do its easy except i always think its difficult.

SAME HERE i hate the first chapter its sooo boring ....

Reaction score
learn the main features of mountains like their climate, relief and drainage. then learn how it affects the people in those areas. i dont really find topography difficult. i find trade and industries difficult. if anyone can upload notes, plz do so.

Reaction score
i have to do ATPs n urdu also :(
n besides drainage patters r hard to undrstand...... n i think sir iftakaar k guess mai hai yeh :(

Reaction score
@ Haris shahzad, Sub ko Fail karwanee ka erada hai kya...? apney taraf sa kue guess kar rahee hoo... :twisted:

Reaction score
berryria said:
i hv always left topography .... to ab kia karun?
ab tym bhi nahi k kar loon :/

Don't talk about time :p.
I just started my geography preparation today morning.
I finished 2 chapters and attempted all past paper questions of 2 chapters.
Tommorow I'm gonna do 3 and so on..
Don't give up! :D