• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies 2 preperation forum

Reaction score
HarisShahzad said:
This forum is meant to help you guys prepare for geography, so just post any problem you have here and I will as well as others will try to help you as quick as possible. Apart from that, here is the predicted paper of sir iftikhar of geography:

Pak Studies P2

• Balochistan & Potwar Plateau
• Mining
• Forests
• Water resources & agriculture
• Major industries & tourism
• Transport
• Population
• General reading of “foreign trade”

Hope you find this forum helpful in your preperation.

where d0 ew liv3??

Reaction score
Shayan64 said:
@ Haris shahzad, Sub ko Fail karwanee ka erada hai kya...? apney taraf sa kue guess kar rahee hoo... :twisted:

mera guess nahin hai, sir iftikhar ka hai.

WOLV3RIN3 said:
HarisShahzad said:
This forum is meant to help you guys prepare for geography, so just post any problem you have here and I will as well as others will try to help you as quick as possible. Apart from that, here is the predicted paper of sir iftikhar of geography:

Pak Studies P2

• Balochistan & Potwar Plateau
• Mining
• Forests
• Water resources & agriculture
• Major industries & tourism
• Transport
• Population
• General reading of “foreign trade”

Hope you find this forum helpful in your preperation.

where d0 ew liv3??

none of ur concern

Reaction score
i personally feel that dont depend on the guess paper of anyone b/c u cant guess in the geog...IF u feel im wrong chk out the Oct/Nov 2010 ppr ...all the 10-11 chps are in there???
Then how can a teacher can guess wat will come...Its just a tukka ..lagaya tou theek hai warna kuch nhe....teachers ka thori kuch jata hai...hamara career kharab hoga...please DOnt depend evn if the are teachers 100% ssure

It was just a suggestion to u awl..hope u all understand

Regards,
LegendII

Reaction score
LegendII said:
i personally feel that dont depend on the guess paper of anyone b/c u cant guess in the geog...IF u feel im wrong chk out the Oct/Nov 2010 ppr ...all the 10-11 chps are in there???
Then how can a teacher can guess wat will come...Its just a tukka ..lagaya tou theek hai warna kuch nhe....teachers ka thori kuch jata hai...hamara career kharab hoga...please DOnt depend evn if the are teachers 100% ssure

It was just a suggestion to u awl..hope u all understand

Regards,
LegendII

yh, you shouldnt put ur 100% on these guess papers. prepare all chaps

Anon said:
@HarisShahzad: Which industies do you find difficult?

actually ive studied all but i find doing their questions a little difficult in past papers. generally i have a problem in Q4 in past papers and at times Q3 or Q5 as well.

Reaction score
does anyone know where to find the specimen papers for geo with the code 2230, NOT 2217 since im from Brunei and Brunei's geo paper is not in the same format with the 2217 paper. thanks anyway :)

Reaction score
those are mark schemes for past year papers.. i need this year's SPECIMEN papers.. this year's papers format is not the same as the previous one, there's even no MCQ in paper 1 :( but THANKS anyways :D