• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies 2059 help!

Reaction score
I have two queries and they are as follows:

1. If there is a student who is just normal in Pak Studies throughout his academic years till the final CIE paper and has a normal grasp of concepts. But he has very very well prepared the mark schemes+papers. At first he was unable to solve the papers completely but my looking at mark schemes he prepared them really well. Now you can estimate his preparation, can he achieve atleast an A Grade in CIE's?

2. Well guys I have managed to prepare Geography topics but I missed all classes of the topic "Agriculture"....so in this case, can you guys point out the things which one needs to know in this topic so as to score full marks.

-Thanks in advance, looking for replies!

Reaction score
Cant really give you an idea about ur first query
but yea for ur second one sure i can
Agriculture is a very imp topic nd thre are 90% chances of a full 25 mark question cumin ova it..
last tym(may/june 2010) emhphasis was given on wheat farmingg..
Lyk for da imp topics v it na
u shud cover Wheat rice cotton nd sugarcane(wid jus a hint of other cash crops)
den poultry farming...
Nomadic nd seasnol
nd den jus solve da past paers...
nd ur all done..=)

Reaction score
About ur first question . Yes u can score Atleast A. But remember that do not copy the wordings of marking scheme bcoz they might give less credit for that.Secondly, a 7 marks qs require atleast 3 reason but in marking scheme u will find 2 reasons aswell so u have to find the third reason by urself.

And in geog subject like agriculture,industry,population are very very important.

Reaction score
Thank u very much guys.

But still, I need more answers just for becoming sure. So bring it on!!

And saud aslam, u answered that atleast an A grade is possible that way in pk,st, does the same go for islamiat?

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
Thank u very much guys.

But still, I need more answers just for becoming sure. So bring it on!!

And saud aslam, u answered that atleast an A grade is possible that way in pk,st, does the same go for islamiat?
In Islamiat the grading system has changed.So dont rely much on marking scheme for islamiat.secondly dont take islamait an easy subject.I will recomend u to check the specimem paper of Islamiyat(it available on this website)and read the answer of LEVEL 4.U will get what i am tring to say

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
Saad Qadir said:
Hey saud can i ask u somethin if ya dont mind?
Yes sure :)
Dude i got to knw abut ur grades dis year..(they were really impressive)
so cud u pls tell me abut da teachers u studied frm especially Biology nd physics
with their contact number if possible..
Thanks