• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak.studies....help....urgent...preparing section 3...?

Reaction score
Its my cousin she is going to give the paper and she requires some help regarding the history paper....
there are students around her saying that in the history papr it doesnt count much if u dont prepare the Section 3....(i think the part about after partition...(got that?)....)
n then some r preparing all the sections....
what do u recommend....?.....what r the pros n cons of both.....Please advise.....
Thanxx in advance

Reaction score
Its my cousin she is going to give the paper and she requires some help regarding the history paper....
there are students around her saying that in the history papr it doesnt count much if u dont prepare the Section 3....(i think the part about after partition...(got that?)....)
what do u recommend....?.....what r the pros n cons of both.....Please advise.....
Thanxx in advance
I think no time is left now to prepare section 3 .. its time for revision but i recommend that Relations in Sec 3 and reign of Benazir and NAWAZ are important... but if u master in SEC 1 n 2 u can easily achieve A* and may be distinction :)

Reaction score
Thanxx in advance
section 3 was included as it's part of subject....whats the use of giving the paper if we don't know what the subject teaches us..

Reaction score
if u have not prepared section 3 uptil now, only study the important and oft repeated questions from section three from topics initial difficulties, ayub khan, zUL ali bhutto, separation of bengaladesh, and zia ul haq. if u have prepared any other topic, its bonus. but if u do this, then u have to prepare section 1 and 2 completely!

Reaction score
section 3 was included as it's part of subject....whats the use of giving the paper if we don't know what the subject teaches us..

Yeah I do realize ur words....(i agree completely)....but according to the situation....
and as for your "what the subject teaches us.."...well its not like v arent taught the section 3 :) V really know what it contains and v fully appreciate it :) ......its just for the exams .....u wanna get grades...u start taking some measures....
I truly hope that u appreciate this tradition sort of thing..... :)

Reaction score
if u have not prepared section 3 uptil now, only study the important and oft repeated questions from section three from topics initial difficulties, ayub khan, zUL ali bhutto, separation of bengaladesh, and zia ul haq. if u have prepared any other topic, its bonus. but if u do this, then u have to prepare section 1 and 2 completely!
Dude she has prepared sec 1 n sec 2 completely......
Is that enuf .......Is that alryt....?

Thank you for ur reply.....

Reaction score
no that is not enuf if u are aiming for an A or A* grade, u must have to prepare the oft repeated topics of section 3

Reaction score
prepare it to get to the safer side. Otherwise if there would be any new strange question, he would have no choice.

Reaction score
all those who say that they have mastered the second section, ask your self this question:
Q)Was the celibration of day of deliverance justified? Give reasons for your answer.[14]

difficult, isn't it?