• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak.studies....help....urgent...preparing section 3...?

Reaction score
all those who say that they have mastered the second section, ask your self this question:
Q)Was the celibration of day of deliverance justified? Give reasons for your answer.[14]

difficult, isn't it?

How's this?
The celebration of the day of deliverance 1939 was completely justified due to the harsh treatment of muslims during the congress rule. Congress forced many religious sanctions on the Muslims. Complete processions went to the masjids during Prayer times to create noises to disturb muslims. Slaughtering of cow was banned.Congress made the singing of Band e Mataram, a religious song degrading and humiliating for Muslims in school. Education schemes like wardha schemes focused on hundu patriotism and new muslim generation was not given education of islam and its history, thus dampening the spirit of muslim nationalism of new generation.

Reaction score
Oh sorry i thought this was a 4 mark question. I guess then well have to mention all schemes then!

Reaction score
How's this?
The celebration of the day of deliverance 1939 was completely justified due to the harsh treatment of muslims during the congress rule. Congress forced many religious sanctions on the Muslims. Complete processions went to the masjids during Prayer times to create noises to disturb muslims. Slaughtering of cow was banned.Congress made the singing of Band e Mataram, a religious song degrading and humiliating for Muslims in school. Education schemes like wardha schemes focused on hundu patriotism and new muslim generation was not given education of islam and its history, thus dampening the spirit of muslim nationalism of new generation.
LEVEL 2 and only 6/14. move on....
if this is ur whole answer. If you make complete paragraphs for each points, you would get 13 on L3. For 13/14 and for one marks of conclusion, you need to also write about why it was no justified. OK. Read the mark scheme and you would get 2(or maybe three i don't remember now) reasons for it being not justified, ok. I don;t remember the year but it is from s08 to W10. find it urself. Hope it helps (y)

Reaction score
LEVEL 2 and only 6/14. move on....
if this is ur whole answer. If you make complete paragraphs for each points, you would get 13 on L3. For 13/14 and for one marks of conclusion, you need to also write about why it was no justified. OK. Read the mark scheme and you would get 2(or maybe three i don't remember now) reasons for it being not justified, ok. I don;t remember the year but it is from s08 to W10. find it urself. Hope it helps (y)
I thought this was a 4 mark question :p
Can you help me with these questions?
Why was Syed ahmed shaheed barelvi a very a suitable person to lead opposition to the british?
What role did Barelvi play in opposing the Sikhs?
What did Haji Shariatullah mean by Dar ul harb?
Why was Shariatullah's movement called the Faraizi movement?
Why did Hindu landlords drive Shariatullah out of bengal?
Why did British imprison Mohsin uddin?
These will be 4 mark questions i guess, excluding the opposition of sikh by barelvi <7>

Reaction score
I thought this was a 4 mark question :p
Can you help me with these questions?
Why was Syed ahmed shaheed barelvi a very a suitable person to lead opposition to the british?
What role did Barelvi play in opposing the Sikhs?
What did Haji Shariatullah mean by Dar ul harb?
Why was Shariatullah's movement called the Faraizi movement?
Why did Hindu landlords drive Shariatullah out of bengal?
Why did British imprison Mohsin uddin?
These will be 4 mark questions i guess, excluding the opposition of sikh by barelvi <7>
u don't know the basics of history, don't u knwo that all "why" and Explain" questions are 7. What and describe(mostly) are of 4.
well all these questions can only be of 4, neither has 3 solid points to be 7 marks. Better see book of nigel kelly, ask me only those questions which you can not find in book or are difficult to understand. I am pleased to help someone of he has also seen from book before asking. Due to lack of time, i can not answer. Don't mind.

Reaction score
u don't know the basics of history, don't u knwo that all "why" and Explain" questions are 7. What and describe(mostly) are of 4.
Well no offence intended but I tend to see at the end of the question the no. of marks it has and its usually(always in case of cie) written at the end of question.These were some questions i found somewhere as possible questions. And no it doesn't mean that i have not consulted history books if i ask some question. I wanted to compare my answers and add any more material if possible . I had problems with the first question only(still having)(barelvi being suitable for british resistance). Sorry for wasting your time and thankyou if u can answer my query. As you've written, share knowldege, it will grow, applies :)

Reaction score
all those who say that they have mastered the second section, ask your self this question:
Q)Was the celibration of day of deliverance justified? Give reasons for your answer.[14]

difficult, isn't it?
The reasons it was justified are:
.singing of nationalist hindu songs like bandematram attempt to degrade muslim as it contained words that encouraged muslim expulsion.
.Schemes such as wardha scheme in which spinning cotton by hand was made compuslary by gandhi also the widhiya mandir scheme in which education was to be given in hindhi and children were suppose to bow down in front of gandhi's portrait muslim saw these meaures as an attempt to subvert islam amongst their chidren and convert them to hindusim.
.Hindu nationlism burning of muslim houses playing music outside mosques this was seen as drowning muslim interest in wave of hindu nationlism.
.Conngress belief that they were the only party in india other than the british and their refusal to set up coalitions with the league.
So league celebrated the end of congress tyranny.
The reasons it was not justified:
Hindus had resigned because the british had said that india was at war with nazi germany they had said this without any concern for local feeling and without consulting the major parties so congress resigned musilms also stated that the british had done wrong but they were happy that congress had resigned this conficlted musilm view and strained relaltions between the congress and the muslims and nehru was moved to state that congress and league now agree very little. League and Congress both also rejected the ideas of nazisim and facisim so they had similar views but the league was taking the communal approach to politics partition was inevitable.
hope this helps do section 3 till zia ul haq u shud leave options open but concentrate more on section 1 and 2.

Reaction score
The reasons it was justified are:
Hindus had resigned because the british had said that india was at war with nazi germany they had said this without any concern for local feeling and without consulting the major parties so congress resigned musilms also stated that the british had done wrong but they were happy that congress had resigned this conficlted musilm view and strained relaltions between the congress and the muslims and nehru was moved to state that congress and league now agree very little. League and Congress both also rejected the ideas of nazisim and facisim so they had similar views but the league was taking the communal approach to politics partition was inevitable.
hope this helps do section 3 till zia ul haq u shud leave options open but concentrate more on section 1 and 2.

I know it's answer and have seen from markscheme, my aim was to tell you to prepare all the sections otherwise questions like these can also come which maybe difficult for some people. BTW thanks for answering.

Reaction score
Sorry for wasting your time and thankyou if u can answer my query. As you've written, share knowldege, it will grow, applies :)
well now save ur time and also others by only asking those things which are not in kelly's book and you can not find. i promise help where needed. If there's some problem in uderstanding question doing techniques or understanding question, i would still help.
download pst 4 marks notes compiled by me from here: bit.ly/olevelpst14mn
maybe this would help you. (y)