• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak. Studies History Guess Questions for June 2013

Reaction score
1-WAT WAS THE IMPACT OF WORLD WAR 1 ON THE PPL OF SUBCONTINENT? ( BRITISH RULERS + INDIANS)
2- WHY DID CONGRESS REJECTED MORLEY MINTO REFORMS?
3- WHY DID ML AND INC REJECTED MONTAGUE CHELMSFORD REFORMS?
4- WHY WAS THE QUIT INDIA MOVEMENT SATRTED?

Reaction score
Can somebody give me a sample answer to the following questions :) :
Why did Pakistan join the United Nations? [7]

Reaction score
Can somebody give me a sample answer for the following question :) :
Why did Pakistan join the United nations? [7]

Reaction score
After independence, pak and ind fought many wars over Kashmir.Therefore pakistan joined UN so that it could bring a higher authority into this matter which was addressed as the " Kashmir Issue". It joined on the hope that finally india could be brought on the negotiation table on this serious matter. Pakistan was partly successful in this as UN arranged ceasefire after 1965 war ( Tashkent Accord).

Secondly. UN was an organization of rich countries like china,russia,England etc therefore paksitan joined it so that it could benefit from the financial help and economic aid that was so vital at that time for the developing country as it helped to improve the infrastructure of the country. UN has provided pakistan with loans on a number of occasions.

Thirdly, UN was one of the biggest organization at that time. with member nations being held in high regard. Therefore pakistan joined it so that it can be internationally recognized. As India was already a member of united nations, therefore pak joined it so that it could gain equal respect and honour on the global platform as it's neighbor country.

Hop this helps :)

Reaction score
After independence, pak and ind fought many wars over Kashmir.Therefore pakistan joined UN so that it could bring a higher authority into this matter which was addressed as the " Kashmir Issue". It joined on the hope that finally india could be brought on the negotiation table on this serious matter. Pakistan was partly successful in this as UN arranged ceasefire after 1965 war ( Tashkent Accord).

Secondly. UN was an organization of rich countries like china,russia,England etc therefore paksitan joined it so that it could benefit from the financial help and economic aid that was so vital at that time for the developing country as it helped to improve the infrastructure of the country. UN has provided pakistan with loans on a number of occasions.

Thirdly, UN was one of the biggest organization at that time. with member nations being held in high regard. Therefore pakistan joined it so that it can be internationally recognized. As India was already a member of united nations, therefore pak joined it so that it could gain equal respect and honour on the global platform as it's neighbor country.

Hop this helps :)
Thamks :D

Reaction score
what is the most important event from the biography of the holy prophet ? and it is expected as well .....plz reply

Reaction score
what is the most important event from the biography of the holy prophet ? and it is expected as well .....plz reply
Hey Younus! How's the preparation bro?
And about that question i really doubt theres a chance of it still contact sir ASim about it , cleared my doubts yesterday by calling him

Reaction score
Hey Younus! How's the preparation bro?
And about that question i really doubt theres a chance of it still contact sir ASim about it , cleared my doubts yesterday by calling him
So whats the answer of this ..plz replay fast.