• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak.Studies History Notes and Part (a) 4 marks Questions

Reaction score
For all those worried about the part (a) 4 marks questions in O level History paper, the problem is solved. The uploaded file contains O Level Pak. Studies History Notes and about 90 History Part (a) 4 marks questions, a lot are yet to come in the upcoming exams so go through them thoroughly. Notes written and compiled by Syed Osama Tahir Zaidi. Good Luck for your upcoming exams.

For More 4 Marks Questions click the following link https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ons-with-answers-all-possible-question.13684/

Muhammad Rafay

Attachments

• Pak. Std. Notes [UPDATED].pdf
    937.5 KB · Views: 5,629
Reaction score
Reaction score
Wah bhai Wah Rafay ke Bachey. Notes merey aur tarifen khud le rahey ho. I am SOT ZAIDI and I claim my rights over these notes okay admit it ? :D and by the way anyone want physics notes and english help and notes and stories contact freely. anyone want to read a story on RAFAY BHAI JAN then go to this page: www.facebook.com/SOTZOBLIVION If the above link does not work then follow this link: http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=www.facebook.com/sotzoblivion&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http://www.facebook.com/SOTZOBLIVION&ei=puoHUfS_BIiL0AXhiYGQBg&usg=AFQjCNHMXZ5vUibT6OAev2gW-bgSpXHoOw&bvm=bv.41524429,d.bGE
Open your eyes and read the description carefully.;)

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I can now read the description which I had foolishly ignored before :D I was actually giving the Story of M Rafay a chance to catch the fire of fame though a deeply detailed and better rewrite is on the way with all parts compiled

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I can now read the description which I had foolishly ignored before :D I was actually giving the Story of M Rafay a chance to catch the fire of fame though a deeply detailed and better rewrite is on the way with all parts compiled
Thanks

Reaction score
I have studied it. But you have the older version i had added very important questions to it in the last days.!!!

Reaction score
can anyone help me in 14 marks question?
if you ppl are having notes on 7 marks or 14 marks questions plzz send me :)

Reaction score
im not understanding about the levels which is written in history ms so plzz also guide me about that :)

Reaction score
im not understanding about the levels which is written in history ms so plzz also guide me about that :)
4 marks:
in simple words 4 facts are required. a line which has some fact is a simple statement and a line with two facts is a developed statement. u get 1 marks for each simple statement and 2 for each developed statement. if line has more than 2 facts, i.e has 4 facts in a single line, u will get only 2 as that is still developed statement. so write 5 lines with 1 fact in each or write 2 developed statements and a simple statement to keep ur self on a safer side. That would be marked as 4/4.

7 marks:
it has problem of levels. They say that answers are marked according to the level of answer not by points but actually they now want u to write each point of highest level.
level 1: is simple statement that as some relation with the question. they would give u a mark for atleast attempting.
level 2: is when u are able to identify a reason or wrote reasons as a list or each line has some reasons. it starts with 3 and and for each reason u get 1 more mark. when ur reasons reach a maximum of 3, no further marks are given. highest marks are l2/5.
level 3: is when u not just write reasons but also explain how it is related to the question. they start with l3/5 direct. like if u wrote a single reason and tell what is was u'll get 5/7. so for each mark u'll get 1 more mark and would reach a maximum of 7/7.
example: why mughal empire declined?
l1: because it was weak
l2: there were long and costly wars. there were successions and infights. the kings had extravagant life style.
l3: describes the reason first: long and costly wars such as deccan wars with marathas. then explain how it led to the decline of mughal empire: like extragant life style made empire bankrupt(empty treasury), successions led to infights and little attention was paid to the other enemies. the army declined. emperor remained away from capital. so this led to the decline of empire.

14 Marks Question:
it requires u that u write 7 reasons which are like those mentioned above as l3. but here l3 and l4 are written the same way. just say it is higher level of l3. then u say why is there l4. the reason is that there are always two sides in each 14 marks question. favour and against. so favour is l3 and against is l4. l3 starts with l3/7 and can go to 9 if u write 3 reasons in favour
and to 10 if u write 4. when u give other side that becomes l4 which can start from l4/10 or l4/11. so 7 reasons with three/four in favour and three/four in against would earn u 13. conclusion is l5 which means that give ur opinion. but they say that it must not have repetition or summary, but after giving opinion relate how that event is important for future events.