• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak.Studies History Notes and Part (a) 4 marks Questions

Reaction score
For all those worried about the part (a) 4 marks questions in O level History paper, the problem is solved. The uploaded file contains O Level Pak. Studies History Notes and about 90 History Part (a) 4 marks questions, a lot are yet to come in the upcoming exams so go through them thoroughly. Notes written and compiled by Syed Osama Tahir Zaidi. Good Luck for your upcoming exams.

For More 4 Marks Questions click the following link https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ons-with-answers-all-possible-question.13684/

Muhammad Rafay
please post the 2012 oct/nov pakstudies paper and islamiat

Reaction score
anybody answer these 4 mark questions!
-who was allan octavian hume?
-who was king george v?
-what was press act?
-who were ali brothers?
-what was treaty of lausanne?
-what was communal award?
-who was ramsay macdonald?
-who was lord willington?
-what was jinnah and shafi league?
-what was operation fairplay?

Reaction score
Okay i think I know what was operation fairplay... but WHO WAS LORD WILLINGTON or treaty of Lusanne or ramsay macdonald. Those who give the answer can freely post so that I may add the answers to master file and update :D

Reaction score
Ive got 4 marks questions too,here you go:

Attachments

• 1885 to 1927.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1927-1939 plus khilafat movement.pdf
    348 KB · Views: 30
  • A part questions.rtf.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 40
  • decline of ME, start of BR, and Reformers.pdf
    278.6 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
For all those worried about the part (a) 4 marks questions in O level History paper, the problem is solved. The uploaded file contains O Level Pak. Studies History Notes and about 90 History Part (a) 4 marks questions, a lot are yet to come in the upcoming exams so go through them thoroughly. Notes written and compiled by Syed Osama Tahir Zaidi. Good Luck for your upcoming exams.

For More 4 Marks Questions click the following link https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ons-with-answers-all-possible-question.13684/

Muhammad Rafay
thank u for notes I had exam and needed it urgently