• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak studies paper 2 Geography revision notes based off Sir Amir saleem notes

Reaction score
It contains EVERYTHING that you need to know and learn for pak studies paper 2 and Includes important details which need to be memorized from every chapter (excluding industries). Made with the help of Sir Amir Saleems notes. Please pass these around and help as many people as possible and InshAllah we will be rewarded, hopefully in the form of A*'s :)

If there are any questions that you would like to ask me regarding this subject then ask away and Ill try my best to help you out.

Hope this helps alot :)
Good luck for your CIEs
and pray for mine as well :p

Attachments

• Geo ratta list.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,671
Reaction score
OH GOD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE! THANKYOU, MAN! agar A* aya tou dher saaari duaon wali treat Insha Allah :D

Youre welcome :D
It is happy to see that my list is helping you out. Really need that dua wali treat :p
Please dont forget to pass these around to your Friends and help them out as well :D

Reaction score
It contains EVERYTHING that you need to know and learn for pak studies paper 2 and Includes important details which need to be memorized from every chapter (excluding industries). Made with the help of Sir Amir Saleems notes. Please pass these around and help as many people as p
BRO the list is amazing and helpful.pray for my A*
did anyone get an A* because of these notes??