• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies Paper II [Guess Paper]

Reaction score
Well since I'm guessing everybody has already started their revisions, I decided to post a guess paper I got my hands on.
It's of Sir Iftikhar's in Lahore for Geography.
Just remember, don't think this is the actual paper. You still have time to study the course, so you could just use this once your finished as a source of revision

Topics:
Balcochistan and Potwar plateau
Mining
Forests
Water resources and agriculture
Major industries and tourism
Tnasport
Population
General reading of foreign trade

To be honest, I am not sure how this is a guess paper cause 3/4 of the syllabus is here! Haha
But whatever, just for the sake of revision :p.

Reaction score
I disagree !! forest cannot come as they had come in June 2010 and to support my theory the Cie had given questions on forest on Nov 2008 paper and you know what the forest will probbably come next year or in November

Reaction score
rafae .. can you please post sir iftikhar's islamiat guess paper .. wl be grateful ..

Reaction score
Guys, the guess paper is on the first page..
These are the topics Sir Iftikhar said would come.. I don't study from him but my friends do, and I just got a sheet of his guess paper from one of my friends.. this is all it said.

Sir Iftikhar won't give out exact questions anyway... he's only going to give the topics, which I have already posted on the first post of this thread...

Reaction score
Hey I don't reccomend to follow this one.
Sir Iftikhar's paper for history was a flopp.

Reaction score
well yes this year none of sir iftikhar guess worked lets see what about his guess on islamiat 2 and pak.std 2 if it works....

Reaction score
He is not reliable..dont do his guess paperz
anywayz i have posted Pak Studies Paper 2 and Islamiyat Paper 2 Guess here..you will have to find them

NB: I removed the offensive words :D

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
Sir ifthikar is a total jackass..dont do his guess paperz
anywayz i have posted Pak Studies Paper 2 and Islamiyat Paper 2 Guess here..you will have to find them

whatever he is bro, hes bigger than u and u shouldnt be calling him a jackass. height of disrespect